General

Is feabie a good site?

Its not just a no its

OHHHH HELLL NOOOOOO!

They are the most toxic bunch of morons you're ever going to run into. They take their anxiety & depression out on others and gang up like a wolfpack if you have the unmitigated audacity to disagree with them politically or with anything.

Plus I'm pretty sure the mods are getting a cut of the scam money generated by one member in particular. I got banned for calling out FatandGassy for her anti cis white men motif. Shows you where the mods priorities lie.

Rick Sanchez needs to blow it all up
4 years

Is feabie a good site?

Its like being thrust back into high school.
Very cliquey and if you don't fit in with the cool people you are talked about like a dog.
I was on there when it first started up and left in one month because of all the hate on there.
18 to 20 year old girls who thought they ran the place always bitching and moaning about something childish.
4 years

Is feabie a good site?

I thought Feabie looked great at first.
After a couple of years I realised that it was full of cliques and if you didn't ass-lick the dominant posters you would be attacked and outcast.
It's like being back at school, with the drama queens, attention seekers, and gang mentality.
Best thing I did was close my account .
Just my opinion of course.
4 years

Is feabie a good site?

GoddessAlthea:
Feabie used to suck. But it has a new admin team now. And it's gotten way better. I mean it still has its shittymoments like any fetish site. But it's defo better than it was.
And I find people actually interact and even purchase content more on feabie than they do here.

New admin team? Who's on it?
4 years

Is feabie a good site?

WildWestFatty:
I got banned from Feabie a few months ago. I asked for an explanation, and they pretty much admitted I didn't break any rules, but I offended somebody by calling them creepy and a bunch of users ganged up on me and got the admins to ban me.

I feel like there is a bias against straight white men such as myself on there.

The last sentence is spot on
4 years

Is feabie a good site?

This reminds me, I observed that the percentage of people with non-traditional gender roles and other gender-related fetishes is significantly higher in the feederism community than elsewhere.

So much so that a few people even here on FF started regarding straight people as almost outcasts, and heteronormatives as outright Evil Incarnate.
4 years

Is feabie a good site?

WildWestFatty:
I got banned from Feabie a few months ago. I asked for an explanation, and they pretty much admitted I didn't break any rules, but I offended somebody by calling them creepy and a bunch of users ganged up on me and got the admins to ban me.

I feel like there is a bias against straight white men such as myself on there.

Baba Yaga:
The last sentence is spot on

Cremaster:
How so??

3 years ago FatandGassy was posting on a daily basis how white men suck and are only good for doing her bidding. I told her to pound sand. Guess which one of us got banned?

This guy above me called someone creepy, the troglodytes complained, guess who got banned?
4 years

Is feabie a good site?

Feabie is a much better integrated site. ff is more a bunch of sub-sites awkwardly pasted together.

Best example is Feabie's near-line chat, which segues organically between messaging and on-line chat. On ff it's quite a few clicks and page transitions to go from one to the other.

For me, ff is about the forum, which Feabie doesn't even have. Feabie is more about the main feed, which ff doesn't have. The main feed does have a lot of whiners and creeps...but you can minimize that by blocking people you're not interested in and by setting the filter, which is very powerful.

ff also has chat rooms, which Feabie doesn't, but I'm not a big fan of chat rooms.

Feabie is better for connecting with individuals--flip side of that is it's easier for individuals you might not care for to connect with you.

ff, because of its forum, is better for general discussions about feedism and related issues.

There is probably more SJW-slanted stuff on Feabie, but no more than, say, facebook, and most of it isn't over the top. (For the record, I'm all for social justice but the extremists do alarm me sometimes.) And I'd rather see SJWs than say, alt-right crap! I generally ignore it.

Feabie also has a great search facility, which, as a numbers guy I really like, since it tells you how many people it finds. If you're curious about how many women over 30 are feedees compared to average-weight gay men under 40 (or whatever!) you can do it really easily.

I suggest you cherry-pick and use whatever you like about each site and ignore the rest. That's what I do anyway!

I admit that as an old straight white guy my experience on both sites is probably a lot different than, say, an attractive young woman. People don't usually bother harassing me! But we all have our crosses to bear.
4 years