Gaining

Gainer powder opinion

Hey guys, I've been wondering how many of you are using gainers and what's your overall opinion for them, because I thinking to try Mutant Mass gainer, so I will really appreciate your opinions on this matter 😊

P. S. Excuse my english please, it's not very good
4 years

Gainer powder opinion

becomingoverweight:
Those mass gainer-like products are made for gaining muscle, not fat. They're also overpriced. Body fat can be gain much easier and cheaper using dietary fat instead.

Actually they are very high in calories, carbs, protein and have some fat too. I may try experiment with the gainer and tell you the results smiley
4 years

Gainer powder opinion

I agree with becoming ... Dietary fat ... especially dairy fat is going to get you fat and jiggly more quickly, cheaper and tastier.
4 years

Gainer powder opinion

Can't wait for the results 😁
4 years

Gainer powder opinion

Absolute rip off. They're over 80% Dextrose or Maltodextrin with the rest being Whey protein.

You can literally buy 25lb bags of dextrose or maltodextrin at any local beer brewing store for a few bucks.

The fact they charge $40-55 for a container of that stuff is highway robbery. Just make your own shake at home for pennies on the dollar.
4 years

Gainer powder opinion

I've start taking Mutant Mass
It's day 2 and I drinking one big shake that is 1060 calories and I can feel the results. My belly is getting bigger and softer and this is only from 1 shake per day, this thing is scarying me a little,but I am temted to make one big 4000 cal shake 😅
4 years

Gainer powder opinion

No offense, but if we're talking shakes, 1,060 calories is nothing.

As a bodybuilder I put 4TB of PnB and 4TB of Olive Oil in my shakes. And just that is 856 calories alone – and I haven't even added my actual shake mix, oats, banana and blueberries.

And I drink 2 of those a day. And I'm not even trying to get fat.

You could be adding heavy cream, dextrose, pretty easy to make a 5-6K shake.
4 years