Fat experiences

Moobs

I love mine and want them to get bigger.
4 years

Moobs

Originally I didn't want them. Now I want large saging ones
4 years

Moobs

I'm pretty self-conscious about mine...but if the girl I'm with likes them then I'm all for it lol
4 years

Moobs

I love mine...my only gripe is that a lot of it is sideboob so I need a bra or a bikini top to make it look like I have tits. Still, getting boobs was a major goal for me, especially since I'm mostly belly.
4 years

Moobs

Moobs, the one thing I was afraid of when I started gaining weight. I was so into my (at the time) little growing belly, but got nervous about having a flabby chest. Over time, and I think stopping working out played a part, my chest got flabby and soft.

Now, I absolutely love my little moobs and want them to keep growing. I love the way they look, especially when I'm wearing a polo shirt. I definitely have some recent pictures where my moobs are super noticeable!
4 years

Moobs

I personally wouldnt mind having them to the point they could certainly fill out a bra
3 years

Moobs

I can wear a 44C bra now and have been pumping them to hopefully get ti D cup at least
3 years

Moobs

I never really thought much about moobs until I gained a lot of weight. I remember the specific start of my interest in them - I was on a coach going down a very bumpy road, and the bouncing was obviously making my fat move around, and at one point as I was lifted and fell, my moobs audibly clapped as they flopped back onto my belly. I don't know why I liked that so much, but I did, and since then I've been looking forward to them growing a lot more - in my opinion the bigger they get, the better!
3 years

Moobs

Captain Cake:
I never really thought much about moobs until I gained a lot of weight. I remember the specific start of my interest in them - I was on a coach going down a very bumpy road, and the bouncing was obviously making my fat move around, and at one point as I was lifted and fell, my moobs audibly clapped as they flopped back onto my belly. I don't know why I liked that so much, but I did, and since then I've been looking forward to them growing a lot more - in my opinion the bigger they get, the better!

Impressed
3 years

Moobs

I do not have moobs quite yet but I certainly wouls like them and look forward to having them. My goal for moobs would be to have them bigger than my girlfriend's boobs one day. Nothing is more humiliating and will make someone feel fat than having bigger boobs than your girl!
3 years
12   loading