Fat experiences

Moobs

What herbals are you taking. I need them now
3 years

Moobs

As a female with smaller breasts i find moobs fascinating. The guys I've dated have all been super self conscious about them so I was never able to express my curiosity. Y'all are handsome with or without them
3 years

Moobs

I like them. Mine are sort of small. But I love them
3 years

Moobs

CFV:
As a female with smaller breasts i find moobs fascinating. The guys I've dated have all been super self conscious about them so I was never able to express my curiosity. Y'all are handsome with or without them

I love having my moobs squeezed and my nipples sucked. I hope mine continue to get bigger.
3 years

Moobs

Love them, and I’ve come to love them more as time goes on. Love how they look sitting on top of my belly and while hairy.😊
2 years

Moobs

I don't have any issue with them, but to be honest it's not a word that appeals to me.
2 years

Moobs

I would love to have even bigger and rounder moobs that would require bra for support. Size would be like B-C cup. I don't if it possible to grow bigger moobs than that. I don't know what size my moobs are at the moment.
2 years

Moobs

I like mine! They’re fun to play with, and a bit easier than my belly. It’s also fun how they jiggle while on the road.
2 years
12   loading