Submission and domination

Keeping her fed and drunk and drugged

DomFeeder:
I am a dominant feeder for nearly 3 decades now. The best times where those when I had a feedee that liked to eat and drink. Alcohol has many advantages: It helps to build depot fat, it keeps a feedee lazy and tired and helps her to lose control and all inhibitions from time to time.

is it easy to find someone who is happy with that?
4 years

DomFeeder:
I am a dominant feeder for nearly 3 decades now. The best times where those when I had a feedee that liked to eat and drink. Alcohol has many advantages: It helps to build depot fat, it keeps a feedee lazy and tired and helps her to lose control and all inhibitions from time to time.

With the possibility of become diabetic to boot, that would cause a fat gain.
And other issues....
3 years

reminds of a lady I used to flirt with years ago... I used to tell her all the time that if I ever got my hands on her I'd have her fat, drunk and naked all the time. lol something about this gal in particular, the thought of watching her guzzle down bottles of wine, filling up her belly, her eyes glazing over as she emits a barrage of uncontrolled laughter and hiccups.... *sigh*

alas, I never did get my hands on her though. smiley
3 years

ljrockarts:
reminds of a lady I used to flirt with years ago... I used to tell her all the time that if I ever got my hands on her I'd have her fat, drunk and naked all the time. lol something about this gal in particular, the thought of watching her guzzle down bottles of wine, filling up her belly, her eyes glazing over as she emits a barrage of uncontrolled laughter and hiccups.... *sigh*

alas, I never did get my hands on her though. smiley

yesss get me drunk!
3 years

yesss get me drunk!

by chance would you know of a good red wine? smiley
3 years

I find this to be hot too. I find the exploitative nature of it to be the best part.

Get me drunk and high and feed me and fuck me. Perfect night.
3 years

Intox play is a big favorite of mine, too. What's your poison?
3 years

DomFeeder:
i´m into that fetish many years already. the most important thing is that the girl/woman enjoys it too, the feelings of being drunk and high...let herself go and all things can happen
3 years

Megangivesup:
Yes alcohol and weed is a big part of keeping me lazy, hungry and dumb.

Absoute right ! let yourself go and enjoy it
3 years

DomFeeder:

John Smith:
I don't think that's a very bright idea to brag about grooming your feedee by the use of substances-- even when being meant under her consent, in these times.

That could be interpretated as gross sexual opportunism, if the pursuee had to indulge in such lenghts of carousing in order to indulge into a couple's sexual fantasy. One may interprets she's not fully commited to this or want to hinder something that bothers her. And the fact you're enabling this could be considered as you as a partner taking a conscious sexual leverage out of it.

I am geniunely intrigued that none of the mods nor the admin neither tipped y'all about this. Seems that shunning away from giving any further bad publicity and, let's say authority-enforced monitoring toward the Fat Acceptance movement, is not their priority.

Take the moral police to Feabie. Clearly the people interacting with this thread dont have a problem with it.
3 years
1234   loading