Submission and domination

Keeping her fed and drunk and drugged

Yes and sold to evil witches or evil gay predators who know what to do with a well fattened piggy.
11 months

Ljrockarts:
reminds of a lady I used to flirt with years ago... I used to tell her all the time that if I ever got my hands on her I'd have her fat, drunk and naked all the time. lol something about this gal in particular, the thought of watching her guzzle down bottles of wine, filling up her belly, her eyes glazing over as she emits a barrage of uncontrolled laughter and hiccups.... *sigh*
alas, I never did get my hands on her though. smiley

God that is BEYOND sexy!! I have a hiccup fetish so girls who overeat and get tipsy are so damn sexy to me.
11 months

Stickman66:
I would love to do this to someone, but only if I knew she truly wanted it and enjoyed it.
Though it would be fine if she wanted to *pretend* to resist a little and had a safeword.
I have a kind of weird mix of dom/nurturing impulses in that I'd like to stuff her with food and beer untill she's too full and tipsy to get up but I also want to cuddle and stroke her hair and tell her that she's my beautiful plump angel for letting me do this to her.

This is beyond hot, if you ever wanted to RP this with me, hit up my messages!
11 months
234   loading