General

Will this fetish ruin future relationships?

Hello everyone im new here and fall onto the feeder side. So recently ive had a massive amount of anxiety thinking about how I feel like I will never have a proper relationship. I am worried that this fetish will ruin any relationship I will have in the future. Like If I date someone, I feel like I will feel obsessive about them getting fatter and not actually care about them as a person.

Also, what if they want to lose weight? Everyone here is talking about how their sexuality within this fetish has only gotten stronger or stayed the same as they have gotten older, and I feel like this will ruin any future relationships in the future. Did you have the same fears and later find a balance within a relationship? Im just scared im going to be alone forevor.

If anybody can relate to this or has any hopeful advice it would be greatly appreciated.
4 years

I don't think it has to. I'm currently married to someone that is not into this fetish at all. He indulges me on occasion and accepts my interests. I respect his boundaries and don't obsess about him in an objective way BECAUSE I care about him as a person.

I wont say it isn't a struggle sometimes but if you handle it right, communicate effectively and honestly, you can make a relationship work, I promise.
4 years

bontaque:
I don't think it has to. I'm currently married to someone that is not into this fetish at all. He indulges me on occasion and accepts my interests. I respect his boundaries and don't obsess about him in an objective way BECAUSE I care about him as a person.

I wont say it isn't a struggle sometimes but if you handle it right, communicate effectively and honestly, you can make a relationship work, I promise.

That's really great to hear. I tend to overthink many things and I think this is just one of them. If you don't me asking what are some of the struggles you face?
4 years

bontaque:

Zelda64:
That's really great to hear. I tend to overthink many things and I think this is just one of them. If you don't me asking what are some of the struggles you face?

Well there are times where I wish I could do certain things or if he wishes to lose weight I try not to get disheartened. It's hard not having sex be entirely about what I like but it's the same with anything, its give and take.
4 years

tck18:
Unfortunatley i'm in the same boat with ya, I want to have a normal relationship but this fetish wont allow me, causes me to end my relationships. I feel hopeless about it at times. I have tried seeking a feedism relationship but the reality of finding someone is so hard.

try not to be disheartened your young I am sure you will find someone. I guess its all about finding someone who will indulge with you sometimes and the whole relationship doesn't revolve around just feedism.
4 years