Gaining

10 days trip

First off yep that is a newbie way of thinking.
10 days is not near enough days to see any results.
Just because you take in X number of calories does not mean you will gain Y number of pounds.
Too many factors involved like your metabolic rate and how long it takes your body to adjust to the increased calorie intake.
How long it takes your body to process that increase .
No two people are the same so if you try to get all scientific about it then you are wasting your time.
When I first decided to gain it took 3 months of overeating and many days feeling absolutely ill from over consuming to see my weight go up and actually have the weight stick and not lose it .
There is way more to gaining than you realize and its not all that easy.
4 years

10 days trip

I never said those people aren't for real.
You missed where I said everybody is different so there is no set in stone kind of answer I can give you.
You won't know until you try it but all I am saying is don't expect much of a weight gain in ten days.
Try for 30 or or 60 days then you should see a difference.
You admitted to being new to all this right?
You are asking because you don't know.
I first started in approx 2006 so its been 14 years of experience for me so I do know something about weight gain.
4 years

10 days trip

Hang08:
Uh! Alright thanks smiley So people who had bursts of gain with heavy cream aren't for real? I thought i had documented myself correctly... what do you think would happen if i still do it? Nothing? I just can't imagine how overeating and using heavy cream for 10 days wouldn't affect my body.

Many will say it is real. I've seen the delay effect happen on me, but not in an extreme manner. Many have said they have seen this happen after a week or two, and I concur. I'm not sure why this is, though.

A better idea may be to try to gain 10 lbs, however long that might take.

You might miss a day or two here and there with the cream, and that's okay. Even more important not to be limited to just 10 days.
4 years

10 days trip

Just be careful about Your blood chemistry.
If You fell bad slow down.
Even drinking to much water can kill.

Good luck with Your gain.
I hope You find food at the store.

I think lots of people will gain with being stuck at home for the vinous.

I went from 160 to 200 and am happy with it.
Though the stress has caused me to gain a little more lately.
I also got strong while gaining.
Its handy to be able to push cars up hill and stuff.
4 years

10 days trip

If you don't have time to put into it then you really don't want to gain and its a fantasy you are having.
Gaining takes time sometimes months even years plus dedication and effort on your part.
If you are not willing to put forth the effort then don't expect results.
10 days time you might gain 5 lbs at the most but when you stop you will lose it rapidly.
Heavy cream did the delay thing to me when I stopped drinking it.
It will put weight on you and IMO its the best product to get you to gain quickly.
Just don't expect 10 to 15 lbs in 10 days.
4 years

10 days trip

Ditzy:
I said everybody is different so there is no set in stone kind of answer

WaistingAway:
Well, I guess I'm different. If people get fat with heavy cream and they like it, I say, "Mazel Tov" but I'd rather drink bleach than heavy cream. Yucky!!

I do like milkshakes, though. In fact, I LOVE milkshakes. Don't you think a person can make progress with milkshakes even if they don't get a lot of cream into their diet?

The trick with heavy cream is to mix it with something.
4 years

10 days trip

Like I said everyone is different so there is no one right answer.
Your questions are basically un answerable.
You will never get the right answer for you until you actually do it.
When I first started it was really hard for me to gain because I was really thin to start with.
Once my metabolism slowed down is when I started to see gains come and the weight staying on.
That took a good 6 to 8 months to happen.
Seems some young people these days expect things to happen right now and they don't want to work for anything.
4 years

10 days trip

Milkshakes are a great way to gain some weight.
4 years

10 days trip

Thanks but you go ahead and enjoy
4 years