Gaining

Gaining weight fast...tips?

My weight is around the 191-192 I want to reach my 1st goal
Of 200 lbs. what foods do you guys eat that help you put in weight???
4 years

Its always I want to gain fast.
Gaining weight is not fast.
4 years

Heavy cream is the best IF you can stand the taste
4 years

I've found that heavy cream and chocolate syrup tastes pretty much the same as chocolate milk and less like cream.
4 years

Ditzy:
Heavy cream is the best IF you can stand the taste

WaistingAway:
UGH! I'm not a fan of drinking heavy cream straight. There are bound to be more fun ways to get fat. Why not relax and enjoy yourself. The journey is always more important than the destination.

To each, their own smiley I've tried the other way and it just doesn't work for me, I get too impatient and/or bored, and it's a surefire way to gain quickly which is also fun, haha.
4 years

Interesting! I lve the stuff and can drink it all day!
4 years

Pierogies. They are sometimes super cheap on sale. You can usually fill a small casserole pot with one bag. Layer the pierogies with shredded cheese alternating between pierogies and cheese. Top and eat with sour cream. If you want to, add bacon bits.
4 years

I've been gaining with heavy cream. It's the only thing that really works for me, and it works fantastically well.

I have gained a good amount of weight on heavy cream, but I also drink a lot of it throughout the day. It's a process. It's not quick. Gaining is something that requires consistency and dedication on my part. It's a lifestyle.
3 years