Fat experiences

Have you ever told a close friend about your fetish’s?

Nope. Y’all are the only ones that know!
4 years

I have told 2 people about it but i'm not sure I was entirely clear about it when I told them. I've actually decided I want to try and be slightly more open about it though.

When you have told people, what have you actually said?
4 years

sarabear25:
That's very fortunate for you! The only person who knows is my husband and even then, he's not so much into it like I am. But during one of our first few dates we were watching Lord of the Rings and I kind of just starting rubbing his belly and he lifted up his shirt and let me. I was surprised because most guys I had dated were self conscious and didn't want me to touch their bellies. He has received countless belly rubs since, many after full meals too. Whether he wants to admit it or not, he likes being fat as much as I like him being fat. 😊🤭

A sure sign of love is giving and receiving belly rubs :-) And your belly looks to be quite adorable as well!
4 years

I tell almost everyone now I'm fat positive. Not anything fetishy but I think it's enough, neither vague nor specific, and in general I want people to feel good about themselves. I'm fat positive implies if you're fat great, if you want to get fat go for it! If I start looking round, well, it's understandable, if you have a belly and we date, I'm probably going to touch it....If you're big please flirt with me! It's been good so far no weird reactions whatsoever.
3 years

RL wise not really. Its really no ones business
3 years

Told a friend at uni and he thought it was weird and we eventually kind of stopped hanging out as much. It was sad. Other than that only people I've met on here and other sites of a similar ilk.
3 years

I've told a friend of mine I had for ages. He seemed rather understanding really. He even brought up someone he knew who had a similar link (just not as extreme) to help me feel less of an outcast haha.

I love that guy, he's a hoot and most importantly, he is amazing to be with.
3 years

Most people in my life know that I prefer fat women but none of them know (from my telling them) that I am turned on by getting them that way. Of course, it took a long time for me to know that myself.
3 years

The persons closest to me knows that I prefer fat women, and that I enjoy when they eat lots of energy dense food. This far nobody have complained. I might be lucky regarding that. Nothing beats the feeling when making out with a big lady, I'm really in heaven when I see and feel all the soft luxury that she has.
3 years

Mohawk:
...and that I enjoy when they eat lots of energy dense food.

My mother used to say she enjoyed watching my father eat because of how much he seemed to enjoy eating. I have inherited that predilection. There is nothing quite like a woman who truly loves eating.
3 years
123   loading