Gaining

Quarantine gain

I will be now since the UK is now pretty much on lock down
4 years

Quarantine gain

Come check us out on this Discord Server! It's all about gaining weight during this thing.

discord.gg/9TRXFkq
4 years

Quarantine gain

www.zippia.com/research/quarantine-15/

Unfortunately for me the gain is inevitable during the quarantine. According to this calculator I'm on par for packing over 35 lbs in a 90 day quarantine. I need to change my bad habits! I'm ballooning already.
4 years

Quarantine gain

NOOOoooo! Don't "fix" your habits! Enjoy them!
4 years

Quarantine gain

katie2323:
www.zippia.com/research/quarantine-15/

Unfortunately for me the gain is inevitable during the quarantine. According to this calculator I'm on par for packing over 35 lbs in a 90 day quarantine. I need to change my bad habits! I'm ballooning already.

Admiratrice:
I am on track for something similar.

That's wonderful! I bet it will all look good on you!
4 years

Quarantine gain

katie2323:
the gain is inevitable during the quarantine. ... I need to change my bad habits! I'm ballooning already.

Same here. I've been stuck at home since the beginning of March. I used to be on my feet all day running around (well, hustling around anyway, I'm not really built for running). I don't own a scale, but I can tell there's more belly to grab. I live in a semi-rural/suburban area so you don't walk anywhere, you drive (city dwellers might have it easier). But lately I only bother to go out to get more food. Might be part of the problem haha.
4 years

Quarantine gain

I am up 15 pounds and, while I am enjoying it, can't wait to get back in the gym and lose it.

I cut back my eating a little in quarantine, but not enough to offset 4 days a week of lifting and cardio.

I haven't been able to get stuffed either, because I don't have the time alone to enjoy it with my wife and kids also under stay at home orders.

I have promised myself a victory stuffing in a restaurant when I do lose the weight. I just haven't decided where yet.

Update - I am fatter than I thought I was. I hadn't weighed myself and was just guessing at the number until today, where I found out I am 290 pounds.

I have been working out to gain back strength and have added more cardio to not be so out of breath, and the muscle has come on quicker than the fat goes away, so while I feel thinner than I did since my pants are looser than they were six months ago, I may have been at or over 300 at some point and didn't even know.

Looks like the victory stuffing is still a ways away, but I still love myself in the meantime.
4 years

Quarantine gain

At the beginning I lost about 7 or 8 pounds actually, because I had time to actually exercise and do stuff, I was somehow super motivated at the beginning. This has definitely dropped off though, and a lot of beer drinking and not working at my physical job have definitely added up. I've gained back most of the weight I lost, but also I'm pretty sure I lost muscle, cause I'm still a couple pounds less then when i started but way softer and out-of-shape then when I started.
3 years

Quarantine gain

I'm up about ten pounds. I hit a new high (weight) at a weigh-in at the VA, 237.1 lbs. My heaviest yet.
3 years

Quarantine gain

I don't know how much of this is due to quarantine, but I think I gained about 7 pounds or so. Nothing noticeable, but still a solid chunk.
3 years
123   loading