Gaining

Quarantine gain

I have probably put on about 15lbs and added 6 inchs to my work pants.

I'm rather suprised the scale hasn't moved up more due to i have filled out so much all over.
3 years

Quarantine gain

I've put on 50 pounds since they started locking things down in March. I started at 233 pounds, and weigh 283 pounds as of last week Friday. I'm currently in my last week of my current heavy whipping cream cycle.
3 years

Quarantine gain

I just read a recent article on this:

This is what happens when you lockdown gyms, schools and force people to stay home — a whopping 42% of Americans have reported undesired weight gain during the coronavirus pandemic.

On average, Americans gained 29 pounds in the last year, with millennials putting on an extra 41 pounds, according to a new study from the American Psychological Association (APA). Men, on average, gained 37 pounds; women 22, pounds; and boomers, 16 pounds, according to the study. Only 18% of Americans reported an undesired weight loss during the timeframe.
3 years

Quarantine gain

I had meant to resume my weight gain some weeks back, but am just now resuming my regimen. I bought 12 quarts of heavy whipping cream last night, and started drinking it today.

I weighed myself this morning to see my starting point. I'm really bummed out that I lost so much weight! I'm down to 244 pounds. I can't wait for the heavy whipping cream to kick in!

I will post updates on my progress once per week, on a Friday morning. I won't post an update this coming Friday because it's only three days away.

I'm so excited to be actively gaining again! Since I'm no longer taking prednisone, I am curious to see where the extra weight ends up on my body.
3 years

Quarantine gain

I know I said I wasn't going to post an update until next week Friday, but I got curious and decided to weigh myself this morning. I have gained 5 pounds, putting my weight at 249 pounds!

I'm sure some of that weight is just from having all of that heavy whipping cream moving through my digestive tract, but that will effectively get cancelled out when I weigh myself again next week Friday.

Stay tuned for another weigh-in next week.
3 years

Quarantine gain

Weight gain update - Friday, April 16, 2021.

I weighed myself this morning and came in at 252 pounds. That's a 3 pound gain since last week Friday, and 8 pounds total since starting my gaining cycle on Tuesday, April 6, 2021.
3 years

Quarantine gain

About 10-15lbs for me. Also losing some muscle mass, so getting softer and softer
3 years

Quarantine gain

I didn't gain much of anything in 2020. Got busy around holidays and gained a few lbs without trying and then decided to try to gain on purpose. I am now up just over 25 lbs since end of last year.
3 years

Quarantine gain

Weight gain update: Friday, April 30, 2021

I stepped on the scale this morning and now weigh 266 pounds, which is a gain of 5 pounds since my weigh-in last week Friday. I have gained a total of 22 pounds during this weight gain cycle. There are 2 more weeks left in my current gaining cycle.

I noticed that the heavy whipping cream was making me feel sluggish during the day, and I really can't afford to feel that way at work. I slowed things down a bit, and am not drinking as much heavy whipping cream per day. I'm sure that contributed to the lower gain compared to last week, but I'm still pleased with a 5 pound gain.

I am happy to report that my clothes are starting to feel snug when I sit down smiley.

P.S. I accidentally posted over last week's gain. I weighed 261 pounds on Friday, April 23rd. This was a gain of 9 pounds since the last weigh-in.
3 years

Quarantine gain

Jamie0923:
What a fabulous update thank you! I'll be cheering you on toward 295 and once you get there, well 5 more lbs? An even 300? I dream of weighing 300 lbs. I am 210 now, but I am back on the heavy (35%) cream now. Ur right. NOTHING packs on the pounds like whipping cream... Anyway your posts are great. Looking fwd to the next one!

My pleasure!

Thank you for the encouragement! An extra 5 pounds? I'd be happy to! Honestly, getting back to 295 pounds is just an intermediate goal. I only stopped gaining weight because of my job, but that's no longer an issue.

When I weighed 295 pounds, I knew that I was nowhere near my max. I still wanted to keep on gaining. It's funny. Prior to gaining, I used to dream of weighing 250 pounds. To me, that was huge. Then I got up to 295 pounds and realized that I still wasn't fat enough!

Getting fatter is so addicting. I love the feel and heft of it. I love the way it looks, so soft and silky smooth. I love the way it bounces, jiggles, and sways with every step. I love feeling my clothes getting tighter, the buttons hanging on for dear life as the fabric fights to contain my soft, expanding, quivering flesh.

Happy gaining! With heavy cream, you'll get to 300 pounds sooner than you think.
3 years
123   loading