Gaining

Increasing appetite.

Ooof, I feel you there. I am always hungry basically
4 years

Increasing appetite.

Italiancreampi:
Your stomach is getting used to be full to the brim, therefore it is expanding permanently...

ExpandingCuriosity:
Wait... *permanently*?! 😳

Well, if you get it stretched out .... yes... why do you think desperate people have gastric surgery?

If you stretch it just a little, it can contract back over time ... if you deprive yourself of course. But if you keep stretching it then it can't contract back that much.
4 years

Increasing appetite.

Skinny competitive eaters must have intense discipline to not keep eating and gaining!
4 years

Increasing appetite.

I don't know about permanently.

If I take too long of a break from stuffing it seems my appetite goes back down and I have to work on increasing it again.

It also still seems like a triple burger (there's 3/4's of a pound of beef on that burger) combo from Whataburger will still satisfy. I want to get to the point where it won't be enough.

Is there a point where the dam will break so to speak, and it will stay higher?
4 years

Increasing appetite.

Precisely!
And why not stuff yourself? It feels so GOOD!
4 years

Increasing appetite.

I heard somewhere that after a good amount of stretching the capacity it takes 2 weeks of back to normal meals for the stomach to start reverting to the prior size. Of course going back to normal meals you will feel the need to on a few occasions to stuff.
4 years