Fat experiences

Being fat = better orgasms?

So far, yes.

But I think that was likely in part due to the fact my earlier comparison point was when I was on the verge of being underweight. So it's likely I just didn't have enough energy to accommodate sexual sensations very well.

It will be interesting to see what happens when I cross over into being officially overweight and even clinically obese. I hope that more weight will make orgasms more satisfying. If so, that's another reason to gain weight.

It will also be interesting to see what other replies there are to this thread. I wonder if the effects may be different for women than it is for men.
4 years

I've not gained a lot, but enough for me to have a better self-esteem of my body. So it makes me more confortable having sex and it's way better having sex with soft bodies rather than disgusting pack of bones.
4 years

CrimsonCurls:
I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this but I definitely have. Along with my weight gain came a rather nice pair of tits, a massively increased libido, and much to my delight waaaay better / more intense orgasms than I was having .. especially when masturbating.

I’d love to know if anyone has had the same or even the opposite experience?

So for myself with this fetish....definitely....it is really what creates my sex drive.

So....with my wife. She is not into this fetish but after her gaining 30-50 lbs. several times .....her sex drive was definitely increased during these times at her heaviest. Not only did she orgasm faster and harder she actually seemed to want more sex & much more frequently. Not sure if this is TMI - but she also was much wetter and her weight gain made her private parts fatten and swell up below which seemed she was much more sensitive to in such a good way. She turned into a Fat little sex machine....and everything was very much to my liking.
4 years

CrimsonCurls:
I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this but I definitely have. Along with my weight gain came a rather nice pair of tits, a massively increased libido, and much to my delight waaaay better / more intense orgasms than I was having .. especially when masturbating.

I’d love to know if anyone has had the same or even the opposite experience?

Interesting. I haven’t noticed this but maybe just haven’t gained enough yet. Something else to look forward to 😊
4 years

I have to agree up to a point.
Once I got above 400 it was hard to do much of anything.
4 years

Ditzy:
I have to agree up to a point.
Once I got above 400 it was hard to do much of anything.

What was the best weight for orgasms for you?
4 years

Be really hard to pin point one weight.
Depends on the guy too.
At 400+ was just difficult with a big hanging belly.
Not impossible just a lot more work.
4 years

Ditzy:
Be really hard to pin point one weight.
Depends on the guy too.
At 400+ was just difficult with a big hanging belly.
Not impossible just a lot more work.

I just want to say that you look beautiful!!!!
3 years

Personally I’d say that’s a yes.

Having gone from 142 to 171 in about a year and a half, and almost all of it has been fat, I find myself playing with my belly more often... which eventually leads to fantasizing about getting even bigger. Sometimes even the uncertainty about getting bigger is a bit of a turn on, since much of my gain has been due to a medication and becoming far less active. I try to keep myself motivated, tell myself reaffirming things, remind myself that my new medication causes weight gain so it’ll happen no matter what, and remind myself that nobody I know cares about my gain. Well, except perhaps a suspected feeder friend who, when I mentioned my gain, said I look great and immediately offered me food! Now I think I know how her roommate and husband got fat so quickly. :-)
My increased appetite doesn’t help, since I often find myself eating till I’m comfortably stuffed, rubbing my belly, and one thing leads to another!
3 years

Yes definitely, when my gf sgain weight they really start having better orgasms
3 years
12   loading