Fat experiences

New fat experiences/ realizations?

There are many similar topics on here I believe and elsewhere I have seen. But let’s start up another one. Her are a few.

Myself-

Bending over and realizing putting on socks is a lot tougher with a big gut in the way and it ends up taking your breathe away.

Getting Into tighter spaces that you used to before and realizing you can’t really manipulate in the space.

Trying to adjust and compensate for the room you take up realizing you have a big gut out in front of you and you bend over to pick something up and realize your butt bumps into something just because you adjust so far for your new big gut in front of you you didn’t account for the space and your back end hits something like a table etc.

My wife-

Watching her soap and lather her body in the shower and shave her legs. Watch her have to move her huge soaped up breasts to the side to see and then now watch her grab her huge lower “inner tube like” belly roll to move just to see around it.

Watch her sitting down putting on her make up sitting in a chair in her bra and panties and as she slightly struggles now to cross her big thighs her belly constrains and now sits way out on her lap.....just sexy rolls Extra Fat getting in the way of her daily task.

Watching her undress in the evening to get in the shower and to see the massive crease her jeans have put on her huge belly that bounces and jiggles as she pulls her jeans down and off. She easily looks 20 lbs. heavier than in the morning in the evening from all the stuffing she has been doing all day and how bloated and Fat she has expanded in these past 10+ hrs. She even moves and labors around kore with her distended bloated gut sticking out in front of her.....so sexy!
4 years

That morning moment when I saw my wife lifting up her belly to apply deodorant under her hang and in-between her thighs was a "whoa, you've arrived girl" moment.
4 years

Mine is when I bent over and my zipper popped from the pressure my belly put on to it
3 years

Bicepsual:
That morning moment when I saw my wife lifting up her belly to apply deodorant under her hang and in-between her thighs was a "whoa, you've arrived girl" moment.

I just started buying the spray on stuff myself! Helps under the boobs too. Another new development is my hang is finally blocking water in shower, reaching under my belly to find soap suds in the crease. For the first time ever I actually need to lift my belly with one hand and spray under the fold.

Another first is that it's actually started to feel heavier, ive also been sitting down to put on socks. Tried and failed to do so standing a couple times this week, I need to lean against something at least. Still able to bend down to put on pants but it's not as easy anymore.
3 years

For me one of the big ones was when I went to pick something up off the floor ... and missed. My lean down to pick it up just didn't get all the way down because my belly was in the way, and I had to change how I did the movement.

For my wife it was the first time I saw her rocking back and forth to gain some momentum prior to standing up from sitting.
3 years

Ghostfruit:
i’m realizing my thighs / legs / belly have all recently expanded in such a way that it’s getting harder to sit comfortably with my legs underneath me on my couch. i’ve been finding myself not able to get comfortable bc my body is bigger and i need to readjust how i’m used to sitting.

Yep, those thighs are wonderfully enticing as is the belly. Overall you are delectable!
3 years

In my car today, I noticed my moob must have grown enough for the bottom of my nipple to rest on the top of the seatbelt as it passes. I actually had to relocate the belt to make it stop rubbing.
3 years

CustardCream:
In my car today, I noticed my moob must have grown enough for the bottom of my nipple to rest on the top of the seatbelt as it passes. I actually had to relocate the belt to make it stop rubbing.

These are lovely goals
3 years

I already commented on this thread but had another realization this week climbing out of the pool and getting out of the lake.

After spending an hour or so treading water and being submerged not only do I almost float with little effort now. I climbed out of the pool feeling heavier, more weighed down with each step and leaned on the rail. It took me a few seconds to adjust before I went up the last step. That was my 'woah I am getting fat' moment this summer.
3 years

Lately it's been some extra moob jiggle that wasn't there before. Also had to slide my belt out another notch. That's about as accurate of a weight gain measuring tool as there is lol.
3 years
123   loading