Fat experiences

New fat experiences/ realizations?

guess for me its now manscaping as i can't see to do it, as my belly has grown enough i can't see down south
3 years

I think for me, right now, it's just generally getting softer all over. Based on the numbers on the scale I've actually lost a few pounds over quarantine, but based on the fat roll that's eating my belt it isn't because I'm getting skinnier.
3 years

These last couple of weeks my golf shirts and t-shirts have all been coming untucked from the front of my shorts. I know this is mostly just that I've outgrown them, but it feels like belly just refusing to be constrained. And I've come to love feeling the cooler air kissing that exposed bit of belly (for all that I futiley then tuck my top back in, since others around me may not find the sight as pleasant)
3 years

My belly is getting too big to fit both legs under my old wooden desk when I'm sitting at it. It's forcing my legs to spread and I have to sit at an angle now. I guess it's time for an upgrade.
3 years

SmugWendy:
My belly is getting too big to fit both legs under my old wooden desk when I'm sitting at it. It's forcing my legs to spread and I have to sit at an angle now. I guess it's time for an upgrade.

Outgrowing your clothes is one thing, outgrowing your furniture is a whole 'nother level! smiley

And @eats, yah, part of the issue is my pants riding down below my belly, part is the shirts being a bit small so not reaching over my belly as far as they should.
3 years

SmugWendy:

I know exactly what you mean here. I have the same problem and will be getting a new desk that does not have two pedestals to allow my legs to spread.
3 years

I needed to wear my coat for the first time in months. It did up, but it is tight as a drum against my belly. I don't think I could sit down in it!
3 years

I went out to eat for the first time since March on Sunday. We sat out on the patio and it was a beautiful day. Thing is, I haven't been on that patio since last year and the chairs are a lot tighter now. Ngl, the feeling of my fat bulging over the arms of the chair while I stuffed myself stupid was a unique pleasure.
3 years

SmugWendy:
I went out to eat for the first time since March on Sunday. We sat out on the patio and it was a beautiful day. Thing is, I haven't been on that patio since last year and the chairs are a lot tighter now. Ngl, the feeling of my fat bulging over the arms of the chair while I stuffed myself stupid was a unique pleasure.

I do know what you mean. There is something very satisfying about that whole scenario too
3 years

I've noticed as my belly hangs more, it feels like a big breast.
3 years
123   loading