Fat experiences

New fat experiences/ realizations?

Things you need to know as a very fat girl

Finding a position to shave your legs is a new position in yoga. Boobs and belly get in the way.

Clothing with no spandex or elastic at all in it will never work. Tops need to have enough stretch to fit over the boobs and then attempt to cover the belly area. Remember to sit down in the shirt prior to leaving the house because as the belly flows out the buttons start popping. As for pants or jeans, you can fit them up over your hips and ass and then miracle of all times zip and button them, one good meal and there they go.

Forget about crossing your legs. Fat thighs and rolls around your hips make this almost impossible. Your belly will be pushed up into your throat. Not a good look.

You always sit with your legs spread wide open. You can say you want to air out all those parts but who are you fooling? Your fat belly needs the room to hang down. It’s already covering all those parts.

Beware of underwire bras. Yes I know those huge boobs need the support but not only does the underwire cut into the fat on your sides, it now has made two divets into your belly which starts right under your boobs.

Never buy anything with a side zipper. Just no. Your arm cannot reach across all of that belly to grab the zipper without causing internal damage.

Back to shaving. Shaving or trimming your pubes requires a third hand. One for the razor, one to pull the skin tight and one to hold your belly up off if it. Attempting to doing it flat on the bed helps but then you are drowning in your own belly.

Think of your growing collection of stretch marks as a modern art exhibit. They are all marks of excellence do wear them proudly.

Sweating in a room where people are wearing sweaters will become normal. At my age I can blame everything on menopause. You young girls just keep fanning yourselves saying how horny you are. That shuts it down in a second.

Giving yourself a pedicure is a thing of the past. You can’t even see your toes when you bend your head. If you really squash down the belly starts to climb into your throat. Do you honestly think you can apply polish?
3 years

I'm at a point where all of my clothes are starting to feel like "skinny clothes". I.e. the clothes I keep in the back of the closet from when I was skinny, used to be when I put on my "skinny pants" I'd be amazed at the little pooch of fat that stuck out over the waistband, or drooped a little when I sat.

These days, there's ALWAYS a pooch of fat coming over the waistband, in my "normal clothes" and if I squeeze into the "skinny ones" what used to be a little pooch is now a gut, and what used to droop a little when I sat is a pile of fat resting on my legs
3 years

The new jiggles as many I’ve said and the slow changed in gait. I’m still pretty skinny but been gaining and I’m almost closing my thigh gap and it’s strange how heavy I feel now and each day as I gain I love it
3 years

SmugWendy:
I went out to eat for the first time since March on Sunday. We sat out on the patio and it was a beautiful day. Thing is, I haven't been on that patio since last year and the chairs are a lot tighter now. Ngl, the feeling of my fat bulging over the arms of the chair while I stuffed myself stupid was a unique pleasure.

I would love to be too big for chairs. Sounds so hot. 😍
3 years
123   loading