General

Face pics - do they make you seem more or less real?

For me, its not friends and family finding out that worry me. Its a co-worker or a customer, or just some random person. I don't want to explain my business to people on the street.

I know the odds of this happening are slim, but it worries me. I've been here long enough, and am active enough, that no one should think I'm a fake.
4 years

Dalton Duke:
Also how would someone even find out who you are if no personal information about you is on here?

Bigfatbellyfan:
It's a modern fear. With the computing power of so many unique a.i. someone (a stalker) could cross reference your face with any account linked to a number or apps. Facebook, Instagram, ect, any social media that offers personal information. My partner and I often tag locations we Instagram during visits, run a search for either of our faces and a deranged person could come to our town, watch our "hangout a spots", tail us home.

Hahaha I sound like a crackpot, but that's an extreme example.

No face, No worry. Truth is most jobs will do a Google search of you as soon as they show an interest in your application, how much of yourself do you want to be professional vs pleasurable? Cause the information is out there.

As far as incognito mode goes I can relate, I have FF as my lil corner of the weird on the internet. Idk if my partner has any Privy to this site and keeping it secret is a thing I can't shake. While I have full permission to post her figure on whatever platform I choose, as long as, "It can't be traced back to our regular selves", I may share her body. We have a very transparent relationship and I get a kick out of having fantasy feeder as my own for the time being.

Anyone can be anything online until their face is shown then they are 10,000% that person.

That 100% true (regarding employers, searches and all)! Kinda sad though case I thought it was a "safe spot" for me until someone I didn't know was here and spread that like butter... 🤫
4 years

Dalton Duke:
Also how would someone even find out who you are if no personal information about you is on here?

Bigfatbellyfan:
It's a modern fear. With the computing power of so many unique a.i. someone (a stalker) could cross reference your face with any account linked to a number or apps. Facebook, Instagram, ect, any social media that offers personal information. My partner and I often tag locations we Instagram during visits, run a search for either of our faces and a deranged person could come to our town, watch our "hangout a spots", tail us home.

Hahaha I sound like a crackpot, but that's an extreme example.

Unfortunately, it is not... you have no idea how many people I had to subtlely threat I know as much about their privacy as they dared to do on me first in these F.A. forums within the past few years.

I'm not joking. Niche cybercommunities are a cage of vipers.

No face, No worry.

John Smith:
Your I.P.s, writing voice, bits of personal stories, location, behavioral patterns and a fair share of cookies are enough to track your public identity when you had one.

Ouch... Here and I thought it was only a few? People need to focus on their own issues and quit dwelling on others! Lord knows, I really couldn't keep track of everyone else if I spent so much time playing the game. I don't want that stuff so I guess... Forever alone.
4 years

Social sites sell your data to other entities, or else other companies go trawling the web, looking for all public postings and pictures with with to connect you. Then they sell their info to other sites. Eventually, it makes its way into a government database.

Gas stations don't beg for your rewards card out of the goodness of their hearts. You get a free 20 oz cup with full of 10 cents of sugar water every 5 visits in exchange for being tracked with every purchase.

Same for pictures.
4 years

I agree with you.
I am self employed so I don't have anyone that I'm afraid will find out, I'm not at risk of losing my job or not getting a job because of it. And anyone who wants finds out you are in here must have been on here themselves so what are they going to say?

Baba Yaga:
People who dont post pics have something to hide.

Also its fun to see "feeders" or "Fat admirers" claim they have feeding experience, a gf, a wife, etc yet have no pics to prove it.

If you're here to hide from a wife, husband, etc that's fine but some of us want to meet and hang out with people. Getting led on by a fake profile or being ghosted by someone just looking to get their kicks sucks
3 years

I agree with you.
I am self employed so I don't have anyone that I'm afraid will find out, I'm not at risk of losing my job or not getting a job because of it. And anyone who wants finds out you are in here must have been on here themselves so what are they going to say?

Baba Yaga:
People who dont post pics have something to hide.

Also its fun to see "feeders" or "Fat admirers" claim they have feeding experience, a gf, a wife, etc yet have no pics to prove it.

If you're here to hide from a wife, husband, etc that's fine but some of us want to meet and hang out with people. Getting led on by a fake profile or being ghosted by someone just looking to get their kicks sucks

NogutNoglory:
couldn't agree more
3 years

Personally if I want to share my face its my choice. Its honestly nobody’s business.

Its more to do with privacy rather than having something to hide. I dont mind privately sharing my face pics.
3 years

Serph:
Personally if I want to share my face its my choice. Its honestly nobody’s business.

Its more to do with privacy rather than having something to hide. I dont mind privately sharing my face pics.
awesome🤷🏻‍♂️
3 years

I'm already a transgender artist weirdo who is out of the closet.....adding transgender artist weirdo + fat fetish is like a cherry on a sundae lol I'm already at the very fringe of everything.

I'm also very open about being fat positive. I'll post about it on FB and especially under people's posts about being nervous about gaining weight. Usually at least a few people are like "Oh god thankyou!" to know somebody loves it. I've come to think a mild fat fetish might be super common...…and would be even more so if social stigma was lightened....so I'm helping people "loosen their belts" a little smiley
3 years
12   loading