Feedback and suggestions

Blocked users

Is it only me that thinks that blocked members shouldn't be able to view profiles that blocked them? Kinda like Facebook maybe? Idk I block people because I don't want them to have access to me and my profile.
4 years

Blocked users

Very much agree. I had trouble with this awhile ago that led to me deleting all my old pictures and staying away for almost a year.
4 years

Blocked users

Doesn't work.I am a Feeder.Blocked a female feeder in January who views me every other week
4 years

Blocked users

I am sure more people would pay for FF if they could block the endless waves of harassment they get online on a daily basis.

Who wants to pay to get attacked in DM's and messaged on chat constantly without being invited?

No one.
4 years

Blocked users

The block feature currently stops people from being able to contact and interact with you in any way on the website. So it does work as originally designed...

When you block someone it stops them from:

* Commenting on your content.
* Liking your content.
* Does not allow them to follow you or favourite you (if the user was following you before they were blocked, they get removed and no longer recieve notifications and unable to re-follow /re-favourite).
* They can not contact you in the chat room.
* They can not contact you via direct messaging.

Rest assured the request to update this feature is already on the list of updates we would like to do on the site... along with new features and bugs that need to be worked on too. It's a matter of prioritising. Because the feature does work in the way it was originally designed, this is considered an update rather than a bug.

The feature does stop blocked members from contacting you... which to me is the most important thing. As one user says above... It's important for you guys to feel safe and not be harrassed by members. We agree and the feature works in a way that stops that from happening.

The only thing blocked members currently can do is see your profile and content. Which yes, can be annoying. But shouldn't stop your enjoyment of the site... Of course our Mod Team are also here if you need further help with the site, or with problem members. So get in touch if you need too.

Hope that helps.

c00kie
FF Team
4 years

Blocked users

FigureBySnacks:
I've blocked people who can still see and like my pics. It is very defeating.

If this is the case then please send your details and the users you have blocked details to the team emails so we can look into this further.

Email: team@fantasyfeeder.com
4 years