Fat experiences

Do you notice your gain

I definitely notice my changes before others... I was always hypersensitive to weight related things like the fit of my clothes, the way body parts look from different angles, scales, etc.
4 years

Do you notice your gain

Yeah, you notice things like how your chest is resting on top of your stomach when you sit down or when the you have to start a countdown just to get up from sitting down
4 years

Do you notice your gain

Initially I did and it seemed more dramatic, but nowadays not as much. The changes seem more gradual.

If I didn't weigh myself every day and occasionally get out the tape measure, I'm not sure if I would have noticed.

I thought the burger analogy in the previous reply was a good one, and also funny. It's true though.. visually, is there much difference between say, a 40" butt and a 42" butt? Not really.
4 years

Do you notice your gain

barely. There might be slight differences I'll notice. Like stretchmarks, when i noticed my thighs rubbing together for the first time, noticing a belly hang developing, noticing not seeing my vagina when laying down, but overall I don't really notice how much i've gained until i make a comparison picture
4 years

Do you notice your gain

FattyFat25:
Do you notice that you are packing the pounds on or do you need an outside source to tell you that you are plumping up?

I definitely notice it. I'm gaining weight using heavy whipping cream, and the pounds are piling on very quickly. During this gaining cycle, I've managed to put on 22 pounds in 20 days. I can definitely feel my clothes getting tighter. I have also noticed that my back aches when I wash the dishes.

I've been away from my day job for several weeks due to outside employment followed by quarantine. I'll return to work on November 23rd, and I'm really hoping someone will notice my weight gain.
3 years

Do you notice your gain

I noticed my gain; when my clothes are getting smaller (time for a size upgrade). I noticed my gain when my belly is touching the steering wheel.
3 years