General

Love and sexuality?

Hello everyone im new here and fall onto the feeder side. So recently ive had a massive amount of anxiety thinking about how I feel like I will never have a proper relationship. You see, I feel like I want to have a romantic relationship with a thin person but, I am not sexually attracted to them so, I end up feeling unfulfilled. But, at the same time if I find someone who is larger and is very sexually attractive to me, I feel like I do not want a romantic relationship with them.

It is as if my two sides of my sexuality do not align. I tend to over think things a lot and do you think this could be one of those cases? I just fear that I will never able to have a long-term relationship with anyone because my love life are at odds. Like a fat person is very sexually appealing to me but, I just don't most of the time feel the desire to be in a romantic loving relationship with them.

Is this a case of I just have to find someone who aligns with both sides of my preferences or what. If anybody can relate to this or has any hopeful advice it would be greatly appreciated.
4 years

Love and sexuality?

Hyrule0fFat:
You posted this in other forums already. Why post again? Just wondering. People gave advice to you.

Im Seeing if anyone else had anymore advice to give. I could use some more sadly smiley
4 years

Love and sexuality?

Zelda64:
Hello everyone im new here and fall onto the feeder side. So recently ive had a massive amount of anxiety thinking about how I feel like I will never have a proper relationship. You see, I feel like I want to have a romantic relationship with a thin person but, I am not sexually attracted to them so, I end up feeling unfulfilled. But, at the same time if I find someone who is larger and is very sexually attractive to me, I feel like I do not want a romantic relationship with them.

It is as if my two sides of my sexuality do not align. I tend to over think things a lot and do you think this could be one of those cases? I just fear that I will never able to have a long-term relationship with anyone because my love life are at odds. Like a fat person is very sexually appealing to me but, I just don't most of the time feel the desire to be in a romantic loving relationship with them.

Is this a case of I just have to find someone who aligns with both sides of my preferences or what. If anybody can relate to this or has any hopeful advice it would be greatly appreciated.

I think the important thing is to work out why you dont want a romantic relationship with someone who is fat. Not to sound judgemental but that is worrying to me. It suggests that you wouldn't value them as a person, which is pretty objectifying.

Maybe you just havent found the right person yet?
4 years

Love and sexuality?

Zelda64:

bontaque:
I think the important thing is to work out why you dont want a romantic relationship with someone who is fat. Not to sound judgemental but that is worrying to me. It suggests that you wouldn't value them as a person, which is pretty objectifying.

Maybe you just havent found the right person yet?

Yes i dont understand that part
4 years