Stuffing

Hunger after stuffing

The longer you stay full the more likely your stomach will stretch. And Like anything els. The bigger it is. The more it takes to fill it.
4 years

Hunger after stuffing

The need to keep on eating won’t fade away as long as you keep it stretched out. It takes at least a few days of feeling like depriving hunger for it to show signs of your appetite being drawn back to before.

As for size, it depends on how many excess calories! If it’s a lot you can feel it that morning when you wake up
4 years

Hunger after stuffing

BigFox:
The longer you stay full the more likely your stomach will stretch. And Like anything els. The bigger it is. The more it takes to fill it.

XathleticXX:
Ok, thanks for the reply!
I have been eating like every 30 min, today. Just like snacking. It is bigger than a week ago, but maybe it will not last? Or... quite exiting, I must admit

Just give in to your appetite. It becomes so easy over time. The little husband started small, but I rarely see him without something to eat in his hand these days.
Letting yourself graze all day is the perfect way to keep that going. It doesn't have to be anything big, and it's probably better if it's not. A handful of M&Ms here, a few cookies there. As long as there's basically a constant little trail of food going, you will keep that weight on. That "stop- I'm full" sensation will ease up eventually.
4 years

Hunger after stuffing

It sounds to me like the start of whats often referred to as “food addiction”
4 years

Hunger after stuffing

BigFox:

XathleticXX:
Ok, thanks for the reply!
I have been eating like every 30 min, today. Just like snacking. It is bigger than a week ago, but maybe it will not last? Or... quite exiting, I must admit

TheWhipHand:
Just give in to your appetite. It becomes so easy over time. The little husband started small, but I rarely see him without something to eat in his hand these days.
Letting yourself graze all day is the perfect way to keep that going. It doesn't have to be anything big, and it's probably better if it's not. A handful of M&Ms here, a few cookies there. As long as there's basically a constant little trail of food going, you will keep that weight on. That "stop- I'm full" sensation will ease up eventually.

This, exactly.
4 years