General

How do you cope with daily stress and anxiety?

Tesani:
What is the best way to deal with regular anxiety?

Eating always helps me haha. I honestly think forming some kind of routine helps though. It makes everyday go by a little faster
4 years

bigfatdave:
Eating and getting fat

Haha! I got that covered 🤭; now what???
4 years

Tesani:
What is the best way to deal with regular anxiety?

There's a lot of ways to deal with it, trick is finding what works for you. Reading, "outdoorsy" stuff, technology, family....What is your PASSION? For some it is easier to find than others, but you should definitely find it and chase that ish like it it stole your purse! You're going to feel joy when you're doing something you're passionate about... Find it then follow it.
4 years

Not well, especially now with work being in overdrive right now.
4 years

I eat and eat which is why I put on 10 pounds with this quarantine. Need to fix that habit!
4 years

I eat and eat which is why I put on 10 pounds with this quarantine. Need to fix that habit!
4 years

I write, paint, draw, read, listen to music, pretty much anything creative. Once in awhile I'll try to reach out and talk to someone about how I'm feeling. Sometimes if I can, I'll take a nap with my weighted blanket. Or just wrap myself up in my weighted blanket. It feels like a hug.
4 years

Well drinking is good to take the edge off, but it will mess you up in long term. Personal experience.
4 years

Sex, drugs, rock n roll....well sex & rock n roll anyway
4 years