General

Could feederism be genetic?

I think it is, or at least a predisposition for it is. See askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/evolution.html
4 years

I really don't think it's genetic. I remember being attracted to fatter people at around 7, but I have a friend who's vagina was tingling at age 5 when thinking about people she found beautiful.

It's just a matter of personal preferences and some people discovers what they like sooner than others.
4 years

JohnyJohny:
No, it is not, but obesity is. Science shows that genetics plays a role in obesity. Genes can directly cause obesity in specific disorders. However genes do not always predict future health. Genes and behavior may both be needed for a person to be overweight.
Playing stardewvalleys .com after every meal will help you gain more wait.

becomingoverweight:
This is fucking hilarious. For anyone wondering, that's not SDV's website. It's probably a virus or malware site. SDV's official site is www.stardewvalley.net/ . I don't know how you or whoever you work for expected anyone to fall for that. It'd be very uncharacteristic for ConcernedApe to send someone out to a fat fetishism site to try to sell his game. Since you don't seem to be a bot and are actually some employee in some criminal enterprise, can you tell me why so many of your kind are targeting a fat fetishism site of all places???

Also, on topic, there should be more research on what exactly fetishes are in the brain. Are there genetic pre-dispositions? Are there fetishes that some genes guarantee? Do people develop fetishes from external stimuli? If so, what are the mechanisms? There are lots of questions and not enough answers.

lol, thanks for saving the link, went there before I read the post hahaha. Luckily, I don't think it is viral, but then I didn't click on any of the links there...
4 years

John Smith:
Feederism is not genetic: there haven't any secret genotype that predisposes people into developping a compulsive infatuation toward anything involving fatness, fat/heavier-bodied appearances and an urge to fulfill sexual arousal by enabling thinner or fat individuals to pile on pounds by means of consistent feeding sessions: otherwise, Lipophilia would be close from being defined as a congenital paraphilia or congenital neuronal disorder.

That's not how population genetics works: you're most likely confusing genetic hereditary , who implies the cross-generational passing-away of physiological information through the embedding of that said information within your genotype, with cross-generrational epigenetic transmission that implies the passing-away of alterable or hereditary molecular alterations through genetic expression that doesn't affect your genotypic structure--e.g. mutate you.

From an evolutionary standpoint, heavier-figured women in Paleolithic and latter traditional societies were perceived as better physically fit and fecund than their thinner fellows, therefore better proponent to extensively carrying an healthy progeny and remaining resilient against the risks of a shortage of food due to periods of famine, migration or war. However, big-bellied women were less desirable in archaic societirs due to their paunch being associated with motherhood.

Overweight or obese individuals of one or both gender/s were held in greater regard within some societies (pre-Industrial Age Europe, Islamic world, Africa, Polynesia, ancient Rome, ancient Greece, ecetera) as being of a plump or stout bearing was a cue for a well-to-do extraction.

Even some modern studies agrees than large-hipped and bottom-heavy women have better chances to develop greater mnemotic health and to beget children with fairly greater-than-average cognitive and mnemotic development, while curvier or bosomly women tend to have greater-than-average hormonal production in oestrogens and phytoestogens.

A mumbo-jumbo of refrained greater sexual desirability among males toward female bodies, combined by millenias of sexuerotic inclinations embedded within our collective preconscious, seems to favor some Westerners and extra-Westerners coming from societies holding a thin-o-centric cultural bias to favor an attraction toward heavier women: people struck by Lipophilia being simply but the visible tip of the iceberg.

wow.

Yah, so, that load of pomposity could be somewhat true, but a greater propensity toward having a sexual attraction to heavier people could absolutely be genetic, straight up, not just epigenetic. Propensity is an intentionally vague term - you are not guaranteed, just slightly more likely. But you could also be attracted to fat women just because they're hot. XD

I have a degree in genetics, but it's just a BS. You speak like you have a doctorate, but if you did, I don't think you'd speak like that, lol. Unless you don't teach.

As for the bottom-heavy thing, my understanding is that that is due to a different type of fat being stored there that is rarely, if ever, liberated during famine, and is instead used singularly to develop large baby brains (DHA and related fats, EPA?). And, of course, wider hips being capable of bearing children more easily - everyone loves hips, lol.
4 years

John Smith:
genetic ... secret genotype ... Lipophilia ... congenital paraphilia or congenital neuronal disorder ... genetic hereditary ... cross-generational ... physiological information ... embedding of that said information ... genotype, with cross-generrational epigenetic transmission ... alterable or hereditary molecular alterations ... genetic expression ... genotypic structure--e.g. mutate ... Paleolithic ... fecund ... progeny ... pre-Industrial Age Europe, Islamic world, Africa, Polynesia, ancient Rome, ancient Greece ... mnemotic ... cognitive and mnemotic development ...hormonal production in oestrogens and phytoestogens ... millenias of sexuerotic inclinations ... people struck by Lipophilia

WaistingAway:
YEAH! Like that!

Fetish CliffNotes over here, summing it all up.
smiley
4 years