Events

Toronto meet-up post covid19?

It looks like our plans to visit friends in Montreal for the Jazz Festival are probably going to be scuttled by this Corona virus, so we are trying to figure out how to make the most of the 2nd half of the year.

It has been years since my wife and I have attended a BBW/BHM meetup. is there a group that still runs these? Or would anyone be interested in a FF one?
4 years

In for a Toronto meet up! Its crazy that we are such a large metropolis but our feedism community is practically non-existent!
3 years

i hope to be back in toronto by august/september time and would love to participate if someone is organizing something. hopefully the pandemic conditions will be lifted by then???
3 years

I could probably save up to fly out from BC!
3 years

Who knew the pandemic would still be going on so much later?

After multiple bouts of stir-craziness over the last year, my wife and I are really ready to go out and see people again!

A group used to host BBW/BHM parties in Toronto - I don't know if they are still around? I think the last one we went to was at the Eton House? Even if they're not still planning those events it would be great to just pick a place and a date to have an informal meetup.

Maybe this Fall when we're all vaccinated?
3 years

Same , I’d like to do this as well! I even suggest a Toronto / GTA based group chat of some type? Anyone have any ideas?
3 years

I wish I could go to something like that in Toronto... Anybody know if there's any communities in Ottawa for meetups? I'm still pretty new to all this 😅
3 years

I don’t see why we can’t group the two cities or even make it an all Ontario thing !
3 years

Fair I'm just not able to travel far so I'm just hoping to find something nearby 😅
3 years

if nothing formal is getting organized, amazingem and i are looking to have something small in toronto late this summer - maybe august or september?

nothing big, just a small gathering for drinks/eats for a couple hours at a restaurant or bar - depending on how open things are in toronto at that time. probably not looking for people to travel yet, thinking very low key!
2 years
12   loading