General

Really difficult to find a feeder

It's possible but tbh most feeders male and female only feed females as for males it's like hunting a unicorn and people know this that's why you see the few females who do feed others charge for their help which kinda defeats the purpose. That said you just gotta keep trying or offer to pay
4 years

JohnJohnson:
women never pay men to gain, curious.
that's definitely not true. It's less common, sure, but straight female feeders are less common. Plus men have historically paid for sex and sexual things more than women. No judgement, it's just how it is. I've definitely known at least a few female feeders (personally) who have either paid or at least donated money for the food budget.
4 years

Feedee:
I've been on this and Feabie on and off for a almost a year now as both a feeder and a feedee. I'm really trying to find a feeder but it's honestly so difficult. Am I the only one experiencing this? Am I going about it the wrong way? :/

I agree. People are all "oh I would do this, I would do that " but when they understand that you are for Real...
4 years

JohnJohnson:
women never pay men to gain, curious.

bontaque:
that's definitely not true. It's less common, sure, but straight female feeders are less common. Plus men have historically paid for sex and sexual things more than women. No judgement, it's just how it is. I've definitely known at least a few female feeders (personally) who have either paid or at least donated money for the food budget.

Women get offered more often. So far I havent accepted but who knows. Never say never
4 years

I've been trying to find a female feeder or mutual gainer. It is hard as hell but that's cause more women are feedees or gainers.
4 years