Fat experiences

What made you wanna gain weight?

First time was to get back at my husband.
I caught him cheating on me with a fat girl.
4 years

i’ve always wanted to have a big soft belly since i was a little kid. now i’ve really taken action on it. it feels nice knowing i wake up a little fatter everyday and don’t notice how fat i really get. a lot of my friends since i was a kid have been really far too, also my family is pretty large. i used to be pretty large too, as a kid i was around 200 pounds and always hated it because i was bullied. now i wish i hadn’t lost weight because it was the best thing ever! i think my mom has taken notice of my weight gain somehow and is buying a lot of foods high in carbs and calories. i’ve been stuffing my face with whatever i can find recently and reaching 4500 calories a day, which is pretty good for my size right now.
4 years

Ditzy:
And you must have gotten hooked on how it felt.
4 years

I have always in my dreams seen myself as someone really fat but I didn't have the courage to do it until a friend of mine die and it made me look at my life existentially and I said that I would enjoy life being fat. I tried it and became too self conscious about it until I met and dated an older wan who taught me the enjoyment of being fat and we gained together and then I lost it because of a job that I needed at the time and now I can work from home without ever leaving so I am back on my way to being four hundred pounds again.
4 years

I always had a specific look I wanted. I loved the idea of being large yet powerless. People often see big guys as being fat but strong. I loved the idea of being large yet all my size/weight was blubber, so someone much smaller than me could easily overpower me.

I have never had fantasies about being huge...at least not by FF terms...but I have always wanted to be soft. I love the notion of being heavy but all blubber.
4 years

Seeing a fat couple Fat and happy Together. Looking up art of mutual weight gain. Fantasies where we feed each other till we’re obese or obese woman in my life fattening me up to her size.
4 years

Ditzy:
Now that you have filled out so nicely, I bet he is kicking himself in the butt.
4 years

Ditzy:
I can imagine how that went... "Oh, so you like fat girls, do you?" They say careful what you wish for. heh heh
I love the fact that there are women who enjoy being heavy, and i've always been attracted to BBW.
4 years

love for food plus realizing you dont have to b skinny to b successful. so I stopped depriving myself
4 years

obesity is beautiful, a pity that it is diabetic
4 years
123   loading