Fat experiences

What made you wanna gain weight?

I used to be an underweight vegan. People would look at me and work I wasn't eating enough, and fat women would tell me they were afraid they'd break me. So I decided to become a chubby vegan though lots of cashew-heavy smoothies. I went from 115 to 175 in six months. Unfortunately, I didn't like my face that big, with my muscles quite underdeveloped, and I couldn't climb a tree --one of my favorite things to do! So I went down to 155.
Lately, however, I've gained back up to 170, and I'm exercising at the same time, so I'm both soft and strong! I've even made sure to eat foods that encourage subcutaneous fat, so I'm gaining all over my body.
Overall, I think I prefer being curvy and soft than being skinny and hard. I was curious about it at first, and now I'm hooked! Btw, it's so much more fun to have fat sex than skinny sex. It's softer and there's so much more motion and collision going on!
4 years

I was always kinda chubby i was 180 a few years ago then i started dating my current gf was cooking alot and i gained a bit. She them started to play with my belly and told me she enjoys it so ive gained ever since now im 350 soo
3 years

I looked up art, researched on staying together gain weight together, finding someone who is obese and adipositivity website
3 years

When I was young my body was really skinny. Then one spring my parents sent me to live for my grandma about 5 months.

My grandma is heavy woman who loves cooking, taking care of the family. She lived on a small farm near the woods. There were no other children to play with.

I remember when I arrived grandma was waiting m, she had made lasagna, deserts and had plenty of candy.

Slowly I started to eat more, getting lazy by sleeping late, reading comics and watching television same time as snacking.

At first I didn't notice that I was getting fat but slowly my belly would start to round out. There was clothes on different sizes from my older cousins.

I did notice that walking and climbing stairs would be more difficult.

Then one morning when I woke up and when I raised into sitting position I could feel something warm in my lap. My belly rest on my thighs, it was really soft and warm. Really lovely feeling. I put my shorts on that where tights, I could pull them to cover my belly. I remember walking down the stairs and I could feel my belly jiggling and bouncing.

It was warm day and I remember walking in the kitchen without shirt, feeling my belly bouncing and seeing my grandmas warm smile when she did look my belly. She gave me a hug and after that she would gently rub my belly which felt really nice.

After that my grandma would rub my belly on regular basis and encourage me to eat more which I happily did.

I went from skinny kid to fat kid with big belly about 5 months. I was quite short back then and now so all that extra weight would show even more clearly.

My parents were little shocked when they picked me up in the fall to take me home. They weren't mad at my grandma. My parents are both slim, we didn't have like plenty of candy around or other sweets. Slowly I lost the weight because being more active, I didn't get back to skinny state but remained normal weight.

I have always wanted to find similar woman to be my girlfriend, nice, caring, loves to cook & bake. She would also love fat men and making them bigger would be a turn on for her. It would also be nice if she would tenderly love play with my soft belly
3 years

I found I am more get sexy when I have a belly and being fat, This is only way to be sexually aroused for me, so I love to fat with big belly, also my face get more beautiful when I fat.
3 years

I want to gain because I enjoy the physical experience of being fat. I love how full, round, warm, soft, squishy, and jiggly my body is. I love feeling my clothes get tighter as my body fills and swells with more and more fat.

I also enjoy the limitations that come with being fat. For some reason, those limitations and vulnerabilities turn me on. For example, I was about 270 pounds when I learned that I can't physically jump anymore. I also can't run. The best I can do is a quick walk.

I also get turned on by how difficult it is to do simple things, like tying my shoe laces. It amazes me that, despite how warm, soft, and squishy my body is, my fat really does impair and restrict my mobility. I can feel my fat body resisting my movement as I bend forward and struggle to tie my shoelaces.

Being fat is just incredible. I enjoy it to no end, and look forward to gaining more weight with every heavy whipping cream cycle.
3 years

Honestly I’ve been wanting to get huge since I was a teenager. I’ve always been attracted to bigger women, but I also loved the idea of getting big myself. I remember gaining some weight when I was younger but my grandmother got worried and didn’t want me to become obese so I had to lose the weight. smiley However once I discovered this site over 11 years ago I decided to start gaining weight since I was 20 at the time. I eventually gained some weight but I was living with my parents and barely making money so I rarely could stuff myself. So I stopped gaining then, started gaining again about 4 years ago but stopped again. However since starting testosterone lately my appetite has increased and my wife and I live with her parents who are big so there’s been lots of fattening food in the house so I’m just indulging in gaining again. I’m currently the fattest I’ve ever been and I don’t want to stop anytime soon! smiley It feels so good being obese!
3 years

Everyone with long answers.. I'm so simple

My answer is:

Extremely intense sexual pleasure in gaining weight!!!
3 years

Food and the satisfying feeling younger when you’re full :-) Works the same way for my other half, who is north of 300 pounds and is turned on by my acceptance of her :-)
3 years

Zora:
I want to gain because I enjoy the physical experience of being fat. I love how full, round, warm, soft, squishy, and jiggly my body is. I love feeling my clothes get tighter as my body fills and swells with more and more fat.

I also enjoy the limitations that come with being fat. For some reason, those limitations and vulnerabilities turn me on. For example, I was about 270 pounds when I learned that I can't physically jump anymore. I also can't run. The best I can do is a quick walk.

I also get turned on by how difficult it is to do simple things, like tying my shoe laces. It amazes me that, despite how warm, soft, and squishy my body is, my fat really does impair and restrict my mobility. I can feel my fat body resisting my movement as I bend forward and struggle to tie my shoelaces.

Being fat is just incredible. I enjoy it to no end, and look forward to gaining more weight with every heavy whipping cream cycle.

Same with me!
3 years
123   loading