Fat experiences

What made you wanna gain weight?

So my weight once I had children fluctuated but the heaviest for me was never more than 170 and I never stayed that weight for any consistent amount of time...

Growing up I was always slender and fit. I was in the military and also a gym rat for a long time.

In 2011 I met my ex partner and I was at a very slim size 4... I don’t know how much I weighed because it distressed me how much weight I was losing without trying. My thighs were no longer touching, all my clothes had gotten way too big... I prefer to have some thickness, I still liked having some curves...

But my partner liked skinny girls... so I was his type then... what I didn’t know was I was getting involved with a covert narcissist, who definitely didn’t like it as I started to regain some of that weight.

He cheated on me with a tiny skinny girl...

I still stayed. He abused me in many other ways too.

I knew he didn’t like fat girls and so I stared to enjoy gaining weight... eventually I left him and after I left him I learned he was cheating on me again with another tiny skinny girl...

I have dated too many men into me when I was thicker to be to concerned about dating again but still I enjoy humiliation a lot now.

My boyfriend now worships me and my body but we don’t do monogomy and so I still get to play with others that will humiliate me for getting so fat, and letting myself go.

But getting really fat has definitely been a way to claim myself after leaving that abusive awful relationship. It feels naughty and subversive to get fat and so I’m all for it.

And I love when people can’t help themselves and love fat even when society tells us not to. 🤤
3 years

I don’t remember specifically but for the longest time I found fat guys very attractive. I always had a “weight problem” and seeing so many attractive fat guys I thought there couldn’t be anything wrong with it. So I started gaining and found I loved it. I’m just about 5’6” and got up to 245 lbs, size 44 pants, and 53” belly. I wanted to get to 260-270, size 46, and maybe get my belly to 54-55”. I unintentionally lost and am about 210, loose size 42s, and my belly about 45-46”. I was active and not eating much. I’m trying to gain it back but I need to eat more... a lot more. But yeah, I love being fat.
3 years

FatKristi:
i met a friends wife who is massive really got me thinking about becoming really fat the more i stared at her i began getting really sexually turned on thinking about being that massive as the days go by the more i wanted to become super fat now im on a mission to super fat at least 500lbs

Well wishes for your mission :-)
2 years

After years of it being a fetish for me or others gaining, it finally has crossed the line for me that I would like to gain. Now I can’t stop thinking about it 😆
2 years

CuriousAmy:
After years of it being a fetish for me or others gaining, it finally has crossed the line for me that I would like to gain. Now I can’t stop thinking about it 😆

You and me both! Hit the nail on the head lol! Also, I always wanted to be fat since I was a kid. Now I'm going for the goal 🤣
2 years

CuriousAmy:

Cow360:
You and me both! Hit the nail on the head lol! Also, I always wanted to be fat since I was a kid. Now I'm going for the goal 🤣

Ya, it is like this switch find flipped for me to why it’s no long a “I’ll get off on it and then I move on” thing. Now even after that, I am still turned on gaining, the fat I already have, and where I’m going.
2 years

Stella55:
I've always been a bigger than "normal" woman at 5'11" and was chunky a kid. I was fairly thin in high school (156 -160 usually) and when I got married, I ended up eating a lot as I was with a military guy and by myself a lot. I ate when he was gone on a weekly basis and when I got up to 200 pounds, I loved the feeling of my big belly and butt. I liked how I looked but he did not. When I got pregnant it was an eating fest! I think I weighed 238 with the first kid and 245 with the second.
I still weigh about 217 and I will be heading to the land of food, Louisiana for 7 months. I hope to eat my way into another 15 or 20 pounds!

Take care of my home state while you’re there :-)
2 years

I was always chubby. When I got married, my wife was a good cook, and I enjoyed eating her food. I went from 180 to 340 in 20 years. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and has to lose some for my health. I’m 265 now and still enjoy being fat.
2 years
123   loading