Fattening others

Feeder

FattyFat25:
A friend of mine told me that her feeder weighs her each week and measures her each month. He also decides when she can size up in clothing.

Is this common?

I sometimes weigh the little husband and, yes, I decide when he buys bigger clothing. Especially in the beginning, it was fun to watch him try pathetically to squeeze into clothes that had become too small.
4 years

Feeder

FattyFat25:
I think it would be fun to have a feeder that weighs and measures me. I get excited just thinking about it.

To assess the degree of your obesity. Yes damn hot.
4 years

Feeder

I love going down on a woman eating her until she tells me to stop as a reward for gaining. despite not talking about it that was the way my marriage went for several years. If she plateaued or lost a little I was always too tired for sex on those nights.
4 years

Feeder

TheWhipHand always has the best feeder responses smiley I usually think of myself as kind of dominant, but then you're a reminder that the talented domme feeder knows how to get what she wants. It's easy to see playing along at first when someone force feeds you, because hey it's fun and you could always get away and shed the weight.

But the softening sneaks up you. Someday, without realizing it you cross over and you've gotten too plump to run away, too accustomed to gorging to diet, too easily winded to exercise, muscles to flaccid to resist.

You don't have to pretend anymore that she's got you. She just brought home some bigger, clothes that you're gonna being growing out of.

TheWhipHand:
I sometimes weigh the little husband and, yes, I decide when he buys bigger clothing. Especially in the beginning, it was fun to watch him try pathetically to squeeze into clothes that had become too small.

alelectro:
[/quote]

hehe cute ....
3 years

Feeder

FattyFat25:
I think it would be fun to have a feeder that weighs and measures me. I get excited just thinking about it.

softfatlover:
To assess the degree of your obesity. Yes damn hot.

Oh yes i always imagine a relationship where in a kind of ongoing roleplay me and my gf/woman try to lure and seduce each other to gain weight and let the feederism desire out and then test each other from time to time how fat and out of shape which of us got and maybe canĀ“t stop so easily with the temptations the partner has to offer in sweet seductive or even secret fattening ways ^^
3 years