General

Heavily deciding on gaining weight...

you have to learn to accept what comes with it because there is no way around it. i never was good at sports anyways so i never liked them. i was always worried i wasn’t gonna be able to have normal sex with skinny women without any fat fetish being involved, if i really committed and gained weight. i settled with finding the difference in size between the two of us would be really hot and no matter what size, or what we were doing sex would be a lot more enjoyable fat. it isn’t just about sex though. you have to make sure everything you do in your daily life you would enjoy fat, and if you don’t then you rent ready until you drop it.
4 years

You have a problem if your fetish interferes with your employment or day to day life.
That would be called an obsession.
I don't see why people have a hard time deciding what they want to do.
None of us have the right to tell you what to do so why ask us?
If you aren't sure if you want to gain weight then you aren't ready.
4 years

Sometimes its best to think over what it is you really want.
Never let your fetish run your life.
Nothing wrong with a fat GF.
Heck I dated an ex military guy that was into fitness and I was just the opposite and got really fat while we were together.
It all works out in the long run never be in a hurry.
4 years

If you have to think about it, the answer is always no. If you are so into feederism, then the decision is made for you. Once you gain the weight, you'll probably never lose it.
4 years

ducklovesblubber:
hi im new here. I trying to decide on weather I should get fat. I went on dr feeders site which did give some insight but didn't quite help me choose what to do.

I think the reason im trying to decide is bexause if im very obese, im more helpless. basically meaning difficult situations are more difficult.

Also, I may choose a career path that requires me to be fit. I find being a fitness coach to be one field I am considering going into. There are also just many other careers/hobbys that require being fit.

I really need your guys thoughts. Are there any hobbys you had to stop because of your fat fetish? or any careers you had to not go in to?

I think regardless, I am still an FA. So its not like I wont get myself into any fat fun if I remain fit smiley

I had this struggle too for a while. Anytime I was with a fat partner I was extremely turned on but realized I wanted a fat body. I was sick of being super thin and wanted to pack on some weight. Now I can’t stop and I have every intent to keep going. I won’t go back because I already have rolls and stretch marks. It’s awesome.
4 years

I think you need to take a moment to think and ponder, if you want to avoid regret later on in life. It sounds a bit like a mid-life crisis and a conflict of interest, and at some point you will have to decide.

I hope something I say here will help you decide.

Are you into feederism or not? How important is it to you? Are you content with it being fantasy, or do you want this in real life? Or at least want a fat woman?

I don't know why you say that many careers/jobs need you to be fit, because for most jobs it really doesn't matter. Even certain active jobs like warehouse, construction, and nursing, they have many individuals in those jobs who are nevertheless obese, and it doesn't seem to hurt their ability to do their jobs.

But sure, fitness instructor does run almost completely counter to feederism. In fact, to be real blunt, it seems entirely opposite. A good part of your job is likely to include clients who want to lose weight, for BBW to lose their curves. If anything, you will even be part of the "weight loss" industry that seems to cause nothing but misery and anguish, and most of the time, doesn't even deliver on their promises. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but this is something you will have to reconcile.

Yes, I'm aware there's multiple forms of exercise. A focus on lifting weights is actually likely to cause weight gain (bulking), but it seems, at least to me, that aerobic activity to be slim and trim is what's often pushed, especially for women.

I also get the impression that "fitness instructor" is something that pays poorly, so this is something else to think about.

I'm not sure what activities or hobbies you have in mind that require high levels of fitness, but you're probably not gonna find many, or any BBW who can keep up with the more extreme levels of these activities. Then again, it really depends. I don't even know what activities these are.

Finally, there's one more thing you have to consider. Virtually every man who starts dating a fat woman long term, or gets married to one, gets fat himself. There are exceptions, so it's not a 100% sure thing, but far more often than not from what I've seen.

In fact, virtually every couple I've seen in the past few years, if she's fat, he's big too. His physical fitness is likely to take the form of being able to lift heavier weights, but he's never slim and trim. On a couple rare occasions he's big but she's either slim or slightly chubby/curvy, but that's fairly rare too. Only once in those few years did I see a couple where he was thin but she was big, but they probably haven't been dating for long. I suspect it's just a matter of time until he gains a lot of weight.

I don't know if it's just where I've lived for a meaningful amount of time (first the Midwest, now Texas) but I've visited most states at one point or another and it seems to be the same way. But this is what I've noticed. Marriage to a fat woman is very fattening, and you will get fat.

Perhaps it's because you're around all that yummy, delicious food, and her habits start to rub off on you. Before you know it, you're watching movies on the couch, cuddling while stuffing your widening asses and thickening guts with snacks, and dinner just isn't dinner without dessert.

I've gotten into gaining so the thought of this doesn't bother me, but maybe this still bothers you.
4 years

NakaiLovesBlubber:
hi im new here. I trying to decide on weather I should get fat. I went on dr feeders site which did give some insight but didn't quite help me choose what to do.

I think the reason im trying to decide is bexause if im very obese, im more helpless. basically meaning difficult situations are more difficult.

Also, I may choose a career path that requires me to be fit. I find being a fitness coach to be one field I am considering going into. There are also just many other careers/hobbys that require being fit.

I really need your guys thoughts. Are there any hobbys you had to stop because of your fat fetish? or any careers you had to not go in to?

I think regardless, I am still an FA. So its not like I wont get myself into any fat fun if I remain fit smiley

The struggle is real. I've been in that situation, in which I really wanted to try gaining weight, but I was working a physically demanding job that was incompatible with being fat.

I really wanted to gain weight, and I decided to make that a priority. I got into a career path that allows me to work in a sedentary office setting.

As for hobbies, anything sports related is pretty much out. At 282 pounds, I can't run or jump anymore, and any kind of physical exertion quickly leaves me out of breath. The physical limitations turn me on very much, so that's totally fine with me.

My hobbies are sedentary, so being obese isn't a problem at all. Being fat totally fits my lifestyle, so it all just works out for me.
3 years