Gaining

Pear-shaped weight gain?

I guess this topic doubles both as me looking for advice as well as just a place for us to gush about our love of butts.

I love big bellies, don't get me wrong. But my dream is have most of my weight go to my hips and butt and just end up a giant pear (which is going to be a little hard considering I'm a guy). I know that weight gain is largely genetic, but if there are any potential way to influence it, then I'm all ears.

Also is there any one else that loves butt-focused weight gain? Most of the people on here prefer big bellies (which makes sense), but I like big butts more.
4 years

Pear-shaped weight gain?

maybe alot of cream everyday for a few months but all i can suggest
4 years

Pear-shaped weight gain?

Nintega:
I guess this topic doubles both as me looking for advice as well as just a place for us to gush about our love of butts.

I love big bellies, don't get me wrong. But my dream is have most of my weight go to my hips and butt and just end up a giant pear (which is going to be a little hard considering I'm a guy). I know that weight gain is largely genetic, but if there are any potential way to influence it, then I'm all ears.

Also is there any one else that loves butt-focused weight gain? Most of the people on here prefer big bellies (which makes sense), but I like big butts more.

I am all here for that and can also suggest avocados! about to try heavycream this week. But i also exercise to negate the huge belly growth with gaining.
4 years

Pear-shaped weight gain?

ShakesSphere:
Estrogen is the key. Not straight female hormone --unless you want to become transexual. Instead, go for phytoestrogens like in soy milk or herbs used for ladies' hot flashes.

kkbossa:
phytoestrogens, besides being structured similarly to estrogen, are actually totally different compounds with totally different effects. so consuming them for their “feminizing” effects (which I assume is what you’re suggesting, if not I apologize) won’t really get you anywhere, unfortunately

From experience (And I'm still taking it), it only affects boob growth. So if you wanna have very sore and slowly growing boobs, go for it.
4 years

Pear-shaped weight gain?

I absolutely enjoy weight in the butt/ass and in the thighs. I think it's just magnificent to look at it sway and move and how tight they can look in clothing it's fantastic! Hear Heavy cream helps with this a lot!
3 years

Pear-shaped weight gain?

Nintega:

I can empathize with you. I have a 47" waist and a 44" butt. I too would like more gaining in my butt area. I do love the feel of having a larger butt. Check out my gallery, I have posted several photos of my butt in tight briefs.
3 years

Pear-shaped weight gain?

I totally want a pear-shaped body! Unfortunately, I've been on prednisone and it has been running the show. I've been tapering off the prednisone and will be completely off it in under 5 weeks.

This will be an interesting experiment for me. I'm transgender, and am taking actual pharmaceutical estrogen. I prefer to gain weight exclusively by drinking heavy whipping cream. Based on what I've been reading, that should be an ideal combination for developing a pear-shaped body.

It will be neat to see how my body changes as the prednisone dose gradually decreases down to zero.
3 years