General

Do you ever feel shame for this fetish ?

Definitely😔
4 years

I do but i'm really trying to work on letting go of that shame now, I don't think it's helpful for me and it definitely wouldn't be for whoever i'm with. I often used to wish i just had a "normal" sexuality and I guess I still do occasionally but given that is clearly not gonna happen so it's a waste of time and effort to try to make it. i do enjoy vanilla sex a lot but it's not the same

I definitely enjoy the whole shaming side of the kink (when it's consensual obv) but I think there is enough shame around weight for that still to exist without me contributing to it.
4 years

sometimes but less and less. life is too short to let other ppl tell you what to do
4 years

I think everyone feels a bit of shame for thier links sometimes, especially when it falls outside of the "normal " things
4 years

Fat_Feeder_in_Briefs:
Personally, I'm proud of this particular fetish of mine smiley

good ! you should be. smiley
4 years

Joanne:
That's why I'am always using the incognito version on the internet I guess ;p

I've been doing this for over 10 years now...
4 years

Its hard not to feel ashamed as the world judges us fatties like were criminals at times. I spent a good part of my life hiding my feelings and desires and it nearly killed me (literally). So now although i don't shout it from the roof i have embraced it and those that "get it"
4 years

Not once have I felt shame.
4 years

I used to feel ashamed because I was always a good cook and I enjoyed bigger females and then that germinated to me being a feeder which made me more mindful and thoughtful but over time that morphed into me being more of a feedee. It is just a change in your mindset. Most of us have an ego and we care too much what folks that don't support our preference thinks about us. My obstacle was overcoming what I thought folks were thinking about me and it was an older feedee named Jada who told me that: "if you liked your fat then who cares what anyone thinks because most of the time we think folks are watching us when they don't really care and they don't !" And she was right. The fatter I became no one paid me any attention and there is freedom in that. Some of us in this fetish do it because it is exciting to have likes outside of the norm but for me it is about a self actualization. I wanted to see how fat could I become and I evaluate it every thirty to sixty pounds and if it becomes too much of a burden then I will stop until then I want to have the experience of waddling and having a gut that hits the top of my legs as I try to walk and it is liberating to realize no one but you cares about it anyway.
4 years

No, I like being fat and I like who I am. My clothes fit for the most part. And there are too many good looking and sexy fat men for there to be anything wrong with this or ashamed of.
3 years
12345   loading