General

Do you ever feel shame for this fetish ?

Bigbellieddreams:
The only time I feel embarrassed if I’m talking to someone who doesn’t share the same fetish, like my ex found out and saw everything and he was kind of shaming me when he was asking but it was just awkward when he went in my phone and found everything lol

He went in your phone?! That’s a red flag right there in my book.
I can’t hide it any more, nor do I want to. If my next partner can’t accept this part of me then I know they’re not the one.
3 years

Wouldnt say shame but fetish and kinks are often awkward to bring up in general unless you know the other person is into it.
3 years

Very much at times. My wife has gone from around 105lbs to over 200 in a short time and her gain really started when I started being honest.

As a result I sometimes feel that I made her fat.
I like the idea if she had asked me first, or she was fat when I met her (she was over 200ls until a few years before we met but lost 100lbs on a crazy series of diets) but never mentioned it until she started gaining again.

To try resolve it I often ask myself if she seems more happy and confident now than when we met, and it certainly seems so. She's more.demanding and sees herself more equal to her peers and her boss and to me and seems to feel.more confident/powerful in ever pound she gains.

She also seems to enjoy playing with her tummy a lot and strangely since gaining has switched to more revealing clothing (could be the heat).

If your preferences result in a healthy relationship then there should be less guilt than if they dont
3 years

I am not the least bit ashamed. I love big ladies, and I am vocal about it. Everyone that knows me, knows I love big ladies. Before I retired, occasionally an associate would make the mistake of trying to make fun of me for it, they eneded up being humiliated everytime. My go to was accusing them of having SPS, when I explained because of SPS they could not handle a big lady, everyone laughed and made fun of that person. The rest of the associates decided I was not the one to be messed with. I was not at the meeting where it was decided that large ladies were not pretty. Was not there when it was decided they could not wear bikinis. I don't let others dictate what I like. My almost 400 pound wife, wears her bikini and guys are always trying to hang around her. She has plenty of admirers. Don't be ashame, stand up and be proud. Ladies, confidence is the most sexy thing you can be, it certainly works for my wife. Men find her sexy and hot.
3 years

I've struggled for quite some time with feeling of shame about my fetish. My ex especially made this bad because I thought I could open up to her about how I feel as she was obese herself and strugged with depression and being self conscious, however I was told multiple times that I'm weird and that she wouldn't love me if I was fat. Being treated that way from someone I loved without question definitely has worsened my depression from having to be ashamed of my feelings, but I'm slowly starting to fix myself and realize that no one can stop me from gaining and getting the body I want because I'm done letting others make me feel bad about something that makes me happy.
3 years

wanttobefat600:
I've struggled for quite some time with feeling of shame about my fetish. My ex especially made this bad because I thought I could open up to her about how I feel as she was obese herself and strugged with depression and being self conscious, however I was told multiple times that I'm weird and that she wouldn't love me if I was fat. Being treated that way from someone I loved without question definitely has worsened my depression from having to be ashamed of my feelings, but I'm slowly starting to fix myself and realize that no one can stop me from gaining and getting the body I want because I'm done letting others make me feel bad about something that makes me happy.

I’m so sorry to hear that but great that you’re on the right path now, and doing what you want to for yourself.
We all trip along the way, but getting back up and getting on is the only way to get where you want to be.
You should be proud of yourself for sticking to what you believe in.
3 years

PhoenixChimera:
I used to, I always liked bigger girls but would take a fair bit of flack for it from peers. I remember a particularly cruel ex-friend singing ‘what’s that coming over the hill’ when he saw my then-partner. His mates joined in, it was awful! I couldn’t get away from them fast enough.
Back then I was so scared of what people thought and how cruel they were that I was thin for camouflage and had a dangerous habit of not eating and was so unhappy, I knew it had to change.
I’m so glad it has, I’m not ashamed any more, and those comments in the street don’t have the effect they want them to any more!

So happy He is an EX friend
3 years

Funwithbbw:
I am not the least bit ashamed. I love big ladies, and I am vocal about it. Everyone that knows me, knows I love big ladies. Before I retired, occasionally an associate would make the mistake of trying to make fun of me for it, they eneded up being humiliated everytime. My go to was accusing them of having SPS, when I explained because of SPS they could not handle a big lady, everyone laughed and made fun of that person. The rest of the associates decided I was not the one to be messed with. I was not at the meeting where it was decided that large ladies were not pretty. Was not there when it was decided they could not wear bikinis. I don't let others dictate what I like. My almost 400 pound wife, wears her bikini and guys are always trying to hang around her. She has plenty of admirers. Don't be ashame, stand up and be proud. Ladies, confidence is the most sexy thing you can be, it certainly works for my wife. Men find her sexy and hot.

TOTALLY agree. Btw what is SPS?
3 years

Funwithbbw:

Startnew:
TOTALLY agree. Btw what is SPS?

small penis syndrome, lol
3 years

Not really, but I do recognize the unrealistic nature of its most extreme aspects. To be happy life (imho) requires moderating fantasies with facts to create realistic expectations.
Fact: It's generally less healthy for a 5'2 woman to be 400lbs than 150lbs.
Fact: Society is a bitch and our culture involves a lot of inherent fat shaming right now.
Fact: I want other things out of life besides just a fat partner.
Reality: Finding a partner into the same fantasies but open to role playing together is probably a much better jumping off point for having an overall fulfilling (and long) life.
3 years
12345   loading