General

Do you ever feel shame for this fetish ?

So yeah I definitely have complicated feelings.

I really like my bigger fatter softer rounder body.

I grew up slim but nice curves and always knew I was hot and that dudes wanted to bang me... now I’m old and fat and I still know that dudes love to bang me. I don’t know if I’d have the same feelings if I had grown up fat with that stigma.

But sometimes I still experience negative intrusive thoughts and that’s because of my ex who was a narcissist and extremely superficial. I met him when I was really skinny and feeling insecure about my body, I would have preferred to be a bit bigger. We were together 8 years. He was really abusive and awful. Cheated numerous times and definitely made his distaste for fatties known...

So as I started gaining weight I liked it but I also knew he hated it. He wanted the status of a hot skinny girl on his arm not a fatty. And I felt the consequences of that... and that is part of what pushed me into this fetish.

About two years ago I finally left him (yay me!) and I am so happy and I’m thriving and definitely getting fatter!

But now I’m like a size 2XL and for women that starts to drastically reduce your choice in clothes and styles and since this has happened I have had a lot of intrusive thoughts that people I am friends with or date are really going to start being ashamed to be seen with me... so I’m dealing with some shame feelings.

None of the people currently in my life are assholes like that so I know it’s irrational but it’s definitely there.

Because of quarantine I’ve been dating my partner for nine months and haven’t met his family and I’ve definitely started a story in my head that he will be to embarrassed to have me meet them. (He’s incredibly thin and his family is too and I worry will judge me & him for me being so fat)

Otherwise I love being the fat deviant pervert that typically doesn’t give a fuck and really loves knowing I’m fat and I still have the power to make dudes lust after me. Sometimes even when they don’t want to. 😊🤤
3 years

I deal with it a lot especially because I'm a yo-yo and keep getting thin again.....which means people will always be watching me get fat again as well! I finally was pretty chubby last October, my tummy was resting in my thighs when I sat (like it is supposed to!) but then I lost all of it again and was regular "hot" to people and now I am growing and breaking that image again. I'd like to be at least plump all the time and go from plump to fat and back.......but I'm kind of afraid that I want it so bad.
3 years

Bringing back a great thread -

I identify with FA and really into weight gain, Fredee (more encourager), Feedee and Mutual gaining.

I think the ultimate is mutual gaining in a marriage or relationship. Mine was non-communicative. My wife knows I like her gaining weight (definitely not to the weight I would love to see her get to) we have never ever discussed anything about my discovery of me growing my own gut. It has happened a couple time at first accidentally and then intentionally. She played right into fattening us both up without us ever discussing it. It was probably the ultimate with this kink the way I am have ever felt in my life. She was getting fatter than she had ever allowed herself to get before and seemed fine with it, maybe because I was now the biggest as the couple. Possibly it was because I put on a huge gut at the hand of her cooking or so she thought (when I was stuffing myself intentionally when we weren’t together). She seemed to love the big gutted husband she created and didn’t even mind that we were now a Fat couple.

I believe I felt more shame when I was at my biggest and knowingly chugging heavy cream and stuffing myself when I wasn’t around my wife to later come home for dinner and have her stuff me even more. I guess the reason I felt that which is also the reason it was so damn arousing is that it was kind of secretive from her….but she is the type that doesn’t like to discuss kinks in any way. I got over it because I felt everything was working favorably for both of us during this time….she seemed fine e with her weight and certainly loved the much bigger bellied husband of hers and it was all very fun and really arousing. There were times when I was by myself where I would feel a bit embarrassed if I saw someone I knew that I had t seen in a long long time and here I was with a gut sticking out in front of me looking as if I was 18 months pregnant. But most of the time I was totally aroused by my massive gain and would show off proudly and even engage in conversation at the grocery store or wherever with employees I knew but were not close to that still saw me with at least a 50 lb. gain. I would be buying tons (obscene amounts) of ice cream and sweets to pack the pantry and fridge…..and start a conversation about weight gain….you would be surprised how many people love to engage in these conversations.

I have never felt shame or embarrassment for my wife’s gains and only relished in them. Likewise I have done my entire life with heavier girlfriends or people in general. I have loved fatter women since I was kid and the weight that I love has only increased over time. I think that is probably the main thing I feel ashamed about a bit is my wife thinks that I like her Fat and in her eyes that is 170+ lbs. at 5’ 3”. When she was at 200 lbs. or slightly over she was definitely Fat in most people’s eyes and definitely in hers and probably felt as though I thought she was Fat. If I ever muster up enough courage to tell her I would love to see her at 300 lbs. or even 350 lbs. and would love her just the same but probably lust after her even more……she would say I am weird and disgusting. So, I have never ever said that yet. I long time ago early on when my wife was at her heaviest after multiple pregnancies in a row we were at the mall and she was in an inquisitive mood, she asked me looking at a very pretty woman that was heavier (around 250 lbs.) “does she got into your Fat catagory of liking”? I simply said I think she is pretty and not to Fat…..this is a tricky situation. Then she asked if another lady who must have been 300+ but not very attractive at all “do you tho i she is hot”? I was caught but I had an out because I didn’t think she was hot, but I certainly didn’t mind how Fat she was……so, I said No….she then said “Good, because if you think I would look Hot that Fat….I would think there is something wrong with you”! So, I do t think I am going to bring up that I want her to get Fat for me up to 300-350 lbs. anytime soon. I have definitely told her early on and several times though that she would never ever be Fat that I didn’t find her totally beautiful and love her at that size. I guess this is the only thing I feel ashamed or guilty of being scared to have her tho I I so strange for the upper end what I am attracted to with her gaining or for any woman!
2 years

bigchubbybun:
I do, but that makes me indulge deeper. That's why I like being humiliated. It balances everything out. I'm not ashamed of the bhm or BBW women I like, I'm ashamed I love growing.

I used to be ashamed of my fettish for fat men and woman and longing to be fat myself.

When I was 13 to 16 I felt like a freak of nature to be into weight gain and being fat when all the media people on TV and pretty much the whole world wanted the opposite to what I wanted.

My mother has always been obsessed with being skinny because of emotional problems from the past and for the last 20 years or so she'd only eat one meal a day at 5pm which meant she'd go the whole day without eating.

My older brother and sister were both overweight as teenagers for a long time but are both slim now so I'm the only fat one in the family, the only one too have a fat tummy and a big Ass and sometimes people make hurtful comments about my weight but I'm used to that teehee

back in 2008 my Father kicked me out his house for being 15 stone when I was 15 years old and said if you don't lose weight your banned from my house.

So after that I lived with my mum until I was 21 and now live with my partner who likes my extra fat xxx
2 years

Ashamed? No, I can’t truthfully say I am. I’m not open about it because people don’t understand and I don’t need to get shit from them about it. It’s always the health thing blah blah blah much less them knowing I’m deliberately fat. Though I hint at it... I call myself fatboy, I say things like “I didn’t get to be 245 lbs by being a picky eater”, or “that’s why they make bigger clothes”. I used to be afraid of, and hated gaining weight and being fat. But I’m attracted to fat guys, have been for a long time, and think there are too many good looking fat men in the world for there to be anything wrong with it. I was in Kohl’s yesterday, saw my reflection in a full length mirror and liked what I saw.
2 years

Oh yeah absolutely.
But, its mostly the fact that I have a fetish at all than the fetish itself. I hate how I subconciously fondle my own stomach or thighs, or how I look at others´s fat, be friends or strangers. It makes it really awkward but hey, at least it's not to a "my eyes are up here" kind of level.

But what I mostly hate is how quickly my thoughts wander just because I see a person with the tiniest pudge. Feels like I'm a pervert, but I'm not thinking about sex at all.
2 years

Yes unfortunately it is!! I hate it every day! I envy fat people. all my life I think it's the most beautiful thing there is.

I think fat women are the most beautiful thing there is😍 food is the most delicious thing there is.. and I love my dream of becoming fat but I never dare.
every time I gain weight and gain weight I am happy (I have to do it secretly) but when people whine it hurts me and then I lose weight again.

but the feederism is the best thing there is. exists and yet sometimes I am ashamed of it
2 years

It is not like we picked this fetish from a catalog of fetishes, isn't it?

I liked fat people since forever. It is a preference. Yes, also a fetish as a fetish is "a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object" in this case fat.

But you shouldn't be ashamed. You didn't pick this. It was selected for you.

Maybe whoever picked it for you could be ashamed if he cares that much.

My friend loves super skinny girls. It is also a preference and a fetish and we all are fine with it.

Some people have a preference for tall girls, some for short, some for skinny, and some for fat.

When the fetish became a serious health issue, then there is a problem. That is true for ALL other fetishes that are taken too far.

Being ashamed is letting see yourself through the eyes of others. Don't. See yourself through your own.
2 years

I'm not ashamed to be attracted to fat people- everyone has preferences, and frankly, I don't see much stigma around it from others these days. Even when I do, it doesn't come anywhere close to ruining the pleasure of meeting and dating someone I consider beautiful.
However, I do feel iffy about the fetishy aspects of my attraction, although it's mostly because I know that the vast majority of fat people aren't turned on by it themselves. Based on past experiences, I'm constantly worried that people will think I'm ONLY dating them because they're fat, or that I'm just using them for sex... and sometimes, I worry about that myself.
2 years
345   loading