Fattening others

Saying she's getting sooo fat when really he is

So since my breakup with my ex-feedee, my roommate has been reaping the benefits of my love for preparing delicious and fattening foods. In the past month or so she has gained about fifteen pounds. She has also begun a relationship with a new boyfriend...a FA who is loving every extra ounce of her.

Yesterday we all hung out by the pool. Both of us in matching bikinis looking like funhouse mirror versions of each other. Even though we are about the same height, she is now more than twice my weight. Her boyfriend teased me about how skinny I looked...which for me, is as much of a turn on as it is for some feedees to be teased about how plump and round they are getting.

I prepared a nice lunch of pulled bbq chicken (my roommate doesn't eat pork), Texas toast, rich macaroni and cheese, candied sweet potatoes, and of course a healthy salad (balsamic dressing for me...bleu cheese for my roommate.) It didn't take much persuasion to get my roommate to clear her plate of several helpings. Her boyfriend seemed to be having a ball watching her fill her belly while I mostly played waitress. For dessert, I made a toffee cheesecake. Not the lightest dessert for a hot summer day. I took a sliver for myself...gave the boyfriend a generous slice, and the remainder was all for my roommate. Midway through she began to slow down. I encouraged her boyfriend to help her along. He spoon fed her, the whole time telling her how sexy she was, how gorgeous her curves were, and so on, until she polished off the whole darn thing.
2 years

wantstofatten92:
Wow that sound like a weight gain fic

My roommate said the same thing...that she felt like she was acting out some feedee fiction fantasy.
2 years

Bringing back an older great thread -

As someone early on mentioned a Korean friend of his being a feeder. It is definitely well reported that Korean and Asian for that matter women really do have a desire for blowing up their husbands. One of my wife’s friends is no accepting to this rule. Her husband went from 150 + lbs. while they were still dating to easily 250 lbs. the last time I saw him he was in the 400 lb. range. This happened to be quite a long time ago but I would say he went from 150 lbs. - 400 lbs. in less then 6 years. These women love to cook some nice fattening Korean dishes for their husbands and love to inflate them massively. I heard it kind of starts with the American boyfriends and husbands not used to always eating rice at every meal not to mention some of their friend dishes.

My wife had always tried watching her weight even though I always encouraged her to put on more weight and become more full figured. She has a big sweet tooth and after her appetite starts to increase with larger meals she doesn’t give up her deserts afterwards and starts to pack on the lbs. the problem is after she puts on a good 15-20 lbs. that starts to show up really nicely on her 5’ 3” frame, her discipline forced her to watch it and either maintains or slowly loses the new lbs. I began to become frustrated by this. So I did exactly what other have mentioned and started cooking for us and stocking the freezer and pantry with all her fattening favorite ice cream and snacks. She settled right in and began eating and eating everything I prepared for her and loving all her extra deserts and snacks. She kept eating and gaining and seemed to surpass her typical weight plateau. What I didn’t realize is I was indulging in all these sweets I was buying for her also, even when I have never had a sweet tooth before. Every evening a huge fattening dinner with multiple servings for both of us and then retiring to the couch to watch some net flix with a bowl of ice cream on each of our laps and then when finished my wife would come back with some chocolates and a box of Oreos and plop them between us. After several months of not realizing I was doing this and being mesmerized by watching my wife inflate past her highest weight ever I now had a huge gut sitting on my lap looking like I was 9 months pregnant.

Not only did my wife not comment or say anything about my nearly 45 lb. gain that was all in my new huge gut sticking so far out in front of me, but she would come home from the grocery store with an obscene amount of fattening Ben n Jerry’s, Oreos chocolates and say to me “I bought all your favorites for you”. So, all of a sudden my wife didn’t care how fat she was and becoming fatter more and more every day eating like this but was fattening me up way more than her now and she seemed happier than ever.

I didn’t know if something changed in her or she was totally fine with getting fatter and fatter now that I was big and fat now.

I almost think that women definitely have feeder tendencies even though they have not taped into them or they all of a sudden develop the desire when it happens. Here was this woman who when she was my girlfriend and even early on in our marriage said if I ever get fat she was going to put me in a diet. I don’t think that it could have happened being an athletic gym styled guy at the time. Fast forward to later in our marriage and her husband now having a gut sticking out in front of him looking 15 months pregnant now pushing 270 lbs. and her bringing over plate after plate of her fabulous fattening lasagna before I even finished my last plate and then plopping obscenely huge bowls of ice cream on my lap or what was left of it sitting on the couch. Not to mention herself fattening up to uncharted territory eating close to as much as her newly fattened up huge husband.

Who know’s
2 years
12   loading