Fat experiences

Ballooning up

FattyFat25:
Seems like a lot of people are really packing on the corona pounds. I had two zoom calls yesterday and both people easily looked like they had put on at least 20 lbs.
Glad I am not the only person blimping out!

i wish..... i’m still at work. i manage to exceed calories my calorie goal everyday and am gaining. if i wasn’t burning any calories i’d obviously balloon up with you guys.
4 years

Ballooning up

FattyFat25:
Seems like a lot of people are really packing on the corona pounds. I had two zoom calls yesterday and both people easily looked like they had put on at least 20 lbs.
Glad I am not the only person blimping out!

WaistingAway:
That's thrilling! I'm thinking that fat is becoming more popular than ever. There's a silver lining to this COVID thing after all.

i just hope all those skinny fit nuts that always hated fat finally have no choice. gyms closed, nothing to do but to eat and sit around. i wanna see them get huge!
4 years

Ballooning up

An easy gain. I rather wait till most women ballooned to super size before the vaccine is discovered. Then after being vaccinated, I will start my weight gain all over again.

I want to achieve my fantasy where over 400lbs woman fattens me up to 400lbs
4 years

Ballooning up

I went from 235lbs to 250-255 lbs over the quarentine. Belly is really starting to grow. Starting to get an apron. I'll probably end up at 275 before the quarentine is over.
4 years

Ballooning up

that's awesome keep it up smiley
4 years

Ballooning up

I haven't weighed myself but I know I've gained weight this past month. All of my pants are tighter and the legs in my boxer briefs feel like they're going to cut off my circulation! It's so easy to pack on pounds when the government literally forces you to sit in the couch and do nothing.
4 years

Ballooning up

I’m an “essential” worker yet I’ve been gaining during this time, though much is because we’re not interacting face to face with our clients so I’m walking a LOT less (less leaving the office, more time at my desk being lazy.) I’ve seen many of my friends have gained on social media while in quarantine though... however many gained even before quarantine too. I’ll just claim I’m gaining in solidarity with those who aren’t working and/or leaving the house. Haha!
4 years

Ballooning up

FattyFat25:
I have gained a good amount of weight and have outgrown a few pairs of pants. I am trying to control my eating but it’s really hard. I can only imagine how big I’ll get if this continues.

WaistingAway:
You're so funny. You keep telling yourself you'll "control" your eating and your eating keeps on controlling you.

Maybe your body is giving you a message.

I listen to my body. I have no control haha
4 years

Ballooning up

This quarantine has made it clear that I am ruled by my belly. I eat all.day.long, and my gut is round and heavy by the end of each work day.
4 years

Ballooning up

Amen. this quarantine should show everyone what they're capable of smiley
4 years
12   loading