Submission and domination

Turn-ons?

What turns you on the most? I love seeing both male and female fat bodies. Even though I’m emotionally and sexually attracted to women. Sometimes the thought of two fat men together is super erotic...
4 years

Turn-ons?

Gothic girls.

Too bad they're not attracted to the 50's greaser look
4 years

Turn-ons?

Lovergirl9834:
What turns you on the most? I love seeing both male and female fat bodies. Even though I’m emotionally and sexually attracted to women. Sometimes the thought of two fat men together is super erotic...

WaistingAway:
I've been into this stuff for more than 50 years -- and I've always been more interested in female gain than male gain. But the feeling of stuffing and growing is exciting to me so I'm into my own gain.

If I had my druthers, I'd be a young, slim, pretty woman who gets a feeder and I'd be working on growing huge.

I kind of think that the female body is more adapted to weight gain than the male body -- evolution, and all. Maybe it has to do with reproduction. Plus, female parts are softer and made of adipose.

I don't know, just my thought.

The main thing, though, is going hog-wild and stuffing yourself with fattening food. I suppose that works as well for men as women.

I went from 105 lbs and I’m 170... I’m considered obese for my size. I have a big belly and a lot of rolls. Seeing my transformation and getting teased is a huge turn on for me.
4 years

Turn-ons?

I really like when food turns me on. Especially while stuffing. Also encouragement is another one.
4 years