Stuffing

What's the most you've eaten at once?

Pretty self-explanatory. What is the biggest meal you've ever had?

I guess I'll go first, though it certain isn't all that impressive. The meal was two packets of instant noodles, a giant plate of fries, two Ensure shakes, and one and a half bottles of water. Looking back, it wasn't all that much, but when you weigh 110 pounds, it can feel like a buffet. I could hardly move after all of that.
4 years

Lately I've been eating a huge meal from McDonald's right before bed. Double quarter pounder with extra patty + large fries + large soda + large chocolate shake = 2500 calories.

Might not sound like a lot but for someone skinny like me, it's a lot.
4 years

3 double cheeseburgers, 3 pies,large fries ice cream, strawberry shake I was very bloated and nauseated so I stopped
4 years

Did a great stuffing session today.
Ate a really big pizza, 2 bags of chips, a full 200g pack of marzipan, 3 rolls with half a pack lard and washed everything down with 1,5 coke. Additional i drank my dialy night-night bottle full of a pint of heavy cream.
That's over 5000kcal. The most i've ever done, a can't breath properly so full i am.
3 years

For a whole week, I had for breakfast two eggs, six to ten pancakes with chocolate syrup and coffee with heavy cream on it
and for lunch/dinner two medium size pepperoni pizzas, 1L of ice cream, big order of fries and onion rings, some salad and 1l of soda
By the time I finished it I could barely move
3 years

I had 7 hot dogs in about half an hour, then 2 more a couple hours later. The next day, I think part of that came back to haunt me...

-----------------

Sheetz sub and 4 plain hotdogs.

----------------

Part of me is afraid to start in the morning and see how much I could eat over an entire day.
3 years

I think the most i ate at once was when i was younger before my stomach shrank and it was fast food hopping so :
- 2 big macs
- 2 arbys roast beefs
- 3 checker burgers + LG fries
- Chik fil a nuggets.
3 years

There was the time, about 25-30 pounds ago, I stopped on the way to work and had 4 Arby melts.

When I got to work, one coworker ordered Chinese for the 3 of us. I ended up getting a quart container of rice, but not finishing it that night.
3 years

Back when i was 240 in high school i could eat a whole helping of spaghetti and 3 pops i also at 3 large papa Johns pizzas and a 2 liter and another time i had 25 hot dogs and 5 root beers... the most was probably when i had a whole Gallon of ice cream after i finished McDonald’s i had 4 fries 12 mcdoubles and 24 McNuggets smiley
3 years

At once? 40 jumbo hotdogs without the bun
3 years
12   loading