General

I have a secret account nobody knows about

Hello everyone,

So I currently run an account on Instagram that focuses on video games. I just reached a thousand followers and am quickly gaining more. I also get an average of about 150-200 likes on a photo now. This account is something nobody knows about, not my friends or my family. I never intended to get this my traction on this account so now I am starting to feel guilty about it. I also am gaining alot of followers quicker now so I could potentially end up with way more. I refuse to tell anyone about it for obvious reasons but should I feel guilty?
4 years

becomingoverweight:
Why the fuck would you feel guilty about it?

Im in college but still live with my parents. I just feel guilty about it for some reason. I guess because Im hiding something.
4 years

High:
Video games or anything else, you don't need to feel guilty.
What's there to hide/feel guilty about?

Its not the content I post, its hiding it from my parents. I know im an adult now and in college but, I still live with them, I just feel guilty hiding this from them. Should I be?
4 years

becomingoverweight:
Why the fuck would you feel guilty about it?

Zelda64:
Im in college but still live with my parents. I just feel guilty about it for some reason. I guess because Im hiding something.

I understand how you feel, 28 still with my parents because my mom suffered a major back injury 5-6 years ago, and has been unable to work since then. Certainly makes dating hard
4 years

You've posted a lot of posts in the past weeks that tells me you are really confused about yourself (quite like psyduck).

I highly suggest you go see a therapist as it could help you figure some stuff and open up about things you're not sure about yourself.

Good luck!
4 years

chubby1258:
You've posted a lot of posts in the past weeks that tells me you are really confused about yourself (quite like psyduck).

I highly suggest you go see a therapist as it could help you figure some stuff and open up about things you're not sure about yourself.

Good luck!

I know that's directed at OP, and just want to add that my friend reccomend to me a service called open path. Online therapists in your area, or in person (if they allow it) I just emailed a few myself today just trying to figure a few things out about what they specialize in, and a general overview of what's been bothering me.

I should mention I only found out about Open Path today, however my friend has been using it for the last 6-7 months
4 years