Extreme obesity

Ruined

Aki:
The dark aspects of humiliation and ruination have always been appealing mostly due to personal arousal at being in a position or state of weakness.

How would I like to be ruined if such a thing came true? Stretchmarks, cellulite, rolls everywhere, double to triple and more chins, facial fat making me unrecognizable, a walking circus fat lady if walking is even possible. The permanence of it..

Health wise? Oxygen usage at times, diabetees, permanently expanded fat cells making weight loss a fictional dream. Tiring easily, physical weakness, usage of mobility scooters. Flatulence and belching. Sweating from exertion.

Psychologically? Gluttony becoming my main personality facet, Emotionally coping with life problems and feelings through comfort eating, fragile will, lack of discipline, becoming a pathetic characterization of the stereotypical "Fat American" the way other nations might see people over here, a loop of arousal and self destruction, knowing I will forever be some obese hog till my death and that all my potential was wasted.

For me eating has bloomed into a weird source of arousal and pleasure. I'm morbidly curious to see myself spiral out of control as to get fatter and fatter without a clear limit. I ironically like myself but I also see things from a spiritual perspective of wanting to explore it instead of resist or ignore that kind of change.

Eating very well might be an addiction and coping mechanism but through the years my weight has yo yo'd if only due to being a poor NEET who's only ever worked off the books doing caretaking or work for room and board.

Mobility issues and health issues are scary, it's in a way really dark of a fetish but arousal and facination draw me like a moth to the flame or in this case a pig to the slaughter house. Sure I like the nicer aspects of feederism but I've always been a person with odd thoughts and feels.

I want that!!!!
2 years

Ruined

Piggyobese I have ran out of views and can’t see your message for another 4 hours :/ sorry
2 years

Ruined

Aki:
The dark aspects of humiliation and ruination have always been appealing mostly due to personal arousal at being in a position or state of weakness.

How would I like to be ruined if such a thing came true? Stretchmarks, cellulite, rolls everywhere, double to triple and more chins, facial fat making me unrecognizable, a walking circus fat lady if walking is even possible. The permanence of it..

Health wise? Oxygen usage at times, diabetees, permanently expanded fat cells making weight loss a fictional dream. Tiring easily, physical weakness, usage of mobility scooters. Flatulence and belching. Sweating from exertion.

Psychologically? Gluttony becoming my main personality facet, Emotionally coping with life problems and feelings through comfort eating, fragile will, lack of discipline, becoming a pathetic characterization of the stereotypical "Fat American" the way other nations might see people over here, a loop of arousal and self destruction, knowing I will forever be some obese hog till my death and that all my potential was wasted.

For me eating has bloomed into a weird source of arousal and pleasure. I'm morbidly curious to see myself spiral out of control as to get fatter and fatter without a clear limit. I ironically like myself but I also see things from a spiritual perspective of wanting to explore it instead of resist or ignore that kind of change.

Eating very well might be an addiction and coping mechanism but through the years my weight has yo yo'd if only due to being a poor NEET who's only ever worked off the books doing caretaking or work for room and board.

Mobility issues and health issues are scary, it's in a way really dark of a fetish but arousal and facination draw me like a moth to the flame or in this case a pig to the slaughter house. Sure I like the nicer aspects of feederism but I've always been a person with odd thoughts and feels.

That is my ideal feedee.
2 years

Ruined

My gf is nearly ruined. She has stretchmarks, her joints aren't that good has diabetes, lipo-lymphedema and open legs. She's very short on air and gets more and more lazy - she does absolutely nothing.
But it is her choice and I love her very much. She's my dream woman.
2 years

Ruined

ChrisNass:
My gf is nearly ruined. She has stretchmarks, her joints aren't that good has diabetes, lipo-lymphedema and open legs. She's very short on air and gets more and more lazy - she does absolutely nothing.
But it is her choice and I love her very much. She's my dream woman.

you and your girl are lucky!
2 years

Ruined

fato2:

Thank you. It is so hot to see her destroy herself - for both of us. And to be honest, I wish, I'd get issues soon, too.
2 years

Ruined

fato2:

ChrisNass:
Thank you. It is so hot to see her destroy herself - for both of us. And to be honest, I wish, I'd get issues soon, too.

i think diabetes is so hot!
2 years

Ruined

fato2:
i think diabetes is so hot!

She has to use Insulin and takes pills, but besides this she doesn't really care. And yes, it is VERY hot!
2 years

Ruined

I want to completely wreck my body. Thousands of streach marks skin stretched out to the point of no return so fat I can barely walk around 600lbs. What a terrible thing to do to my thin 130lb body
2 years

Ruined

MustBecomegluttonous:
I want to completely wreck my body. Thousands of streach marks skin stretched out to the point of no return so fat I can barely walk around 600lbs. What a terrible thing to do to my thin 130lb body

seattle eater:
Please let me help!

How do you want to help?
2 years
1234   loading