Fat experiences

Out of control libido

Mine too! I can't seem to get through a day without at least 5 belly play sessions that turn into climaxing sessions! 😊
4 years

Out of control libido

I've found myself in a similar situation. I can get off, feel my fat roll up while getting dressed, and want to get off again.
4 years

Out of control libido

FattyFat25:
My libido has become totally out of control. I am always horny and am always desperate to take care of myself. Once I climax my body is ready f or more. There isn’t much end. Not sure if I should mention this to my dr or just accept the horniness as something I need to live with.

You sound like perfect gainer girl!
4 years

Out of control libido

I've heard of this physiological effect on women.

That somehow, the more fat the more estrogen? That this somehow causes sex drive to go through the roof? I don't know if that's the case, or if it's more psychological.

Though to be clear, being in the right mental state and being turned on is an important part of libido.

Don't suppose this physiological effect works that way on men, does it?

I notice I have more libido than when I was quite skinny and then thin, but I think that may have just been because my body was starved of energy and calories and didn't have any left over.

If someone else has something to add about this, I would be curious.

I would love if gaining more weight would increase my libido. That would be all the more reason to gain even more!
4 years

Out of control libido

ILuvChubbyChix:

That somehow, the more fat the more estrogen? That this somehow causes sex drive to go through the roof? I don't know if that's the case, or if it's more psychological.

Though to be clear, being in the right mental state and being turned on is an important part of libido.

I notice I have more libido than when I was quite skinny and then thin, but I think that may have just been because my body was starved of energy and calories and didn't have any left over.

I would love if gaining more weight would increase my libido. That would be all the more reason to gain even more!

I think it’s more about the mental state, I’ve been the weight I am now for about a year and a half but my libido didn’t go up until I started posting on here and feeling better about my weight. And getting teased, I started to get really turned on by getting teased. I wonder if it has to do with letting go of the fear of being fat. I don’t know. But it is a very interesting phenomenon!
4 years

Out of control libido

ILuvChubbyChix:

NogutNoglory:
I think it’s more about the mental state, I’ve been the weight I am now for about a year and a half but my libido didn’t go up until I started posting on here and feeling better about my weight. And getting teased, I started to get really turned on by getting teased. I wonder if it has to do with letting go of the fear of being fat. I don’t know. But it is a very interesting phenomenon!

Glad to hear it.

Mines been jacked up since I was 21. I'll probably still be jacked up when im 50-60
4 years

Out of control libido

ILuvChubbyChix:

NogutNoglory:

Baba Yaga:
Glad to hear it.

Mines been jacked up since I was 21. I'll probably still be jacked up when im 50-60

Lucky you!!! I had very little until recently!!
4 years

Out of control libido

ILuvChubbyChix:

NogutNoglory:

Baba Yaga:
Glad to hear it.

NogutNoglory:
Lucky you!!! I had very little until recently!!

Feeeeed myyyy Frankensteinnnn
Meet my libido
He's a psycho
4 years

Out of control libido

Sounds like we need to get you all some dominants who are into some training, chastity, and orgasm denial. Lol

The rise in libido may have to do with the old genetic memory and ladies being of a certain dimension to be optimal for breeding. That is the only thing I can think of. Except for the obvious, gluttony is the name of the game in feedism and what is lust but sexual gluttony? X-P
3 years

Out of control libido

Any reminder that I've put on weight (and I'm not that big yet) drives me wild. Folding over the seatbelt and jiggling while driving.... Discovering clothes that don't fit, or seeing my belly round out in different positions (standing, lying, walking) I'm constantly getting turned on. If I took care of myself every time, I'd be injured, so edging has worked ... too well? LOL!
3 years
12   loading