Fat experiences

Out of control libido

I think everyone’s goes up when they gain in a way that arouses themselves as well as others. Throw in some encouraging words from a loving partner or spouse and you have the best sex drive of your life :-)
3 years

Out of control libido

Doughboy69:
I don't know if the estrogen theory is the same for a man or not, but ever since I went over 350 lbs i have definitely noticed the more weight i gain the hornier I am.

And especially now being home 24/7, if i dont have food in my hand, im playing with myself. I am big into edging myself and denial/ruined orgasms, but otherwise i bet i would've came 6 times a day.

I have also noticed since working from home full time, and only getting up to sit at my desk, or go the couch, before coming back to the bed, I have become a lot softer overall; which again turns me on further. Since im now just nude all the time so i can feel myself, i just cant stop. I mainly just lay in bed fantasizing and cumming, eating and touching myself, then after a couple of hours letting myself cum. Which before i was this heavy i would have been good for a couple of days, but now as soon as i cum, about 30 min later im back touching myself reading stories on here, looking at guys and gals pics, and starting all over again.

Enjoyed reading your post. I had the same experience when I gained 130 lbs. during my mid-30"s. The fatter I got, the hornier I got and I found myself fondling my fat and wanting to masturbate constantly. I loved stroking myself in front of a mirror, watching my moobs and belly fat shaking and quivering with each stroke. Being on this site and reading about fat and looking at photos just keeps me in a constant state of arousal, particularly during this quarantine period when I have more time to think about fat and being fat. I love being a BHM and an FA.
3 years

Out of control libido

TheDemolitionMann:
Sounds like we need to get you all some dominants who are into some training, chastity, and orgasm denial. Lol

The rise in libido may have to do with the old genetic memory and ladies being of a certain dimension to be optimal for breeding. That is the only thing I can think of. Except for the obvious, gluttony is the name of the game in feedism and what is lust but sexual gluttony? X-P

StuffedBelly:
Fuck me, that sounds like joyful hell 🤣. I know I would eat the house out of food if my next orgasm depended on it! I would probably crawl over hot coals too! 😳

You say that now. But there may come an instance where you have to choose between getting off or being stuffed, and a good master would set it up so that only one can happen. Or perhaps, have you be stuffed and ruin your climax, so you are still yearning for it.

Essentially, brain off, gut stuffed, and yearn for climatic release that may never come. Lol
3 years

Out of control libido

Ballbellyintraining:
When I do a major stuffing session, I get so turned on by my gut getting bigger and more stuffed as I eat. I also share photos with people too, I love it when they comment how enormous my gut it. But the end of the day it is so distended I can barely get out of bed and I cannot change the size by trying to suck it in. It is rock hard... It is so intoxicating.

Same dude, same 😂

I just crossed into a weight range I’ve been genuinely nervous would finally be too big for me to handle - 350lbs,, and completely unfit from home working and gluttonous laziness.

But now that I’m here I’m no less cognisant of those concerns, (they’re entirely legitimate, though only because I know to respect my intuitions about gaining), but I couldn’t be more enamoured with what these last 8-10 lbs have done to me! I couldn’t be more surprised by this, but my p***y has been on fire ever since my boyfriend told last night how fat I look as soon as he saw me after a week apart.

I suppose the process i started when my first quarantine 15 showed up - of giving up on this idea I have of myself as a feedee with limits - just keeps marching on...

There is nothing more intoxicating than growing fatter. Goddam my [quasi-]addictive personality!
3 years

Out of control libido

A bit of work-from-home weight gain, and a bit of muscle turned to fat, and suddenly none of my clothes fit and I'm buying a size I wasn't sure I was ever going to allow myself to reach ... with the effect that my fat-lust is running pretty much full time. I'm in my freaking 50s, and I'm as distracted by it all as I was in my 20s. I guess glad to know everything still works, but at the same time it was kind of nice to be able to focus on other things most of the time, lol.
3 years

Out of control libido

Ballbellyintraining:
When I do a major stuffing session, I get so turned on by my gut getting bigger and more stuffed as I eat. I also share photos with people too, I love it when they comment how enormous my gut it. But the end of the day it is so distended I can barely get out of bed and I cannot change the size by trying to suck it in. It is rock hard... It is so intoxicating.

LilRascl:
Same dude, same 😂

I just crossed into a weight range I’ve been genuinely nervous would finally be too big for me to handle - 350lbs,, and completely unfit from home working and gluttonous laziness.

But now that I’m here I’m no less cognisant of those concerns, (they’re entirely legitimate, though only because I know to respect my intuitions about gaining), but I couldn’t be more enamoured with what these last 8-10 lbs have done to me! I couldn’t be more surprised by this, but my p***y has been on fire ever since my boyfriend told last night how fat I look as soon as he saw me after a week apart.

I suppose the process i started when my first quarantine 15 showed up - of giving up on this idea I have of myself as a feedee with limits - just keeps marching on...

There is nothing more intoxicating than growing fatter. Goddam my [quasi-]addictive personality!

It is the same for me. I have also found that if I take a woman out to eat, and encourage her to stuff herself, both of our libidos are off the charts. It is a great feeling!
3 years

Out of control libido

Okay I don’t know if this belongs here but I was talking to a guy I met on hinge and he said quarantine turned him into a marshmallow. So I was honestly a little horrified by the subsequent spike in my libido. I couldn’t get past it. And because we had very different sexual preferences(not having to do with this fetish, he just liked rough sex and I don’t at all) we never had sex we were friends but dangerously close to having sex because turns out I was insanely turned on by his softness. He was just soft enough to make him solid on his 5ft9 frame. He carried it well but I couldn’t keep my hands off him. I finally told him about the feederism stuff actually I told him early on. I was so weird about it though. And he was okay with me touching his soft bits but the talking about it kind of weirded him out. He told me it did. I mean yes he played along here and there because of my reaction but yeah I think I made him feel bad. I had completely forgotten how dominant I get about that. And it kind of made me rethink the guys I go after. I like both. I like very in shape guys as in the conventional hot guys but I also like softness as long as they are strong.

But now I’m terrified to ever interact with a guy with any softness because I get so out of control so fast. Zero to sixty. I told him this is why I am very careful not to bring it into practice because although having stuff I masturbate to brought to life is insanely hot I don’t know how to dial it back a bit and be respectful. I actually do get so weird and persistent. And yeah he was cool about it. But yeah we are friends but the few times he teased me by tightening his pants or anything I kind of lost it. The stupid quarantine gains also just mess with my head. I get all riled up over it but they I’m annoyed that the person kinda lied about how they look in their pictures when I video with them. I don’t know it’s not as if I wouldn’t like a guy if he gained a little weight. It’s just I get so out of control with the fetish and I don’t force food on them I just constantly want them to talk about it that it kinda makes them feel bad or feel like an object rather than a person. And or Idk makes them feel like that’s the only thing I’m interested in. So uh that’s why I keep it separate. The guy I am currently super into and really genuinely like and I am sleeping with us gorgeous and sweet and sexy and has no idea how hot he is. Our relationship fell apart during quarantine. So I’m not sure what we are now but yeah. I told him about this stuff but he doesn’t know how to talk dirty in general. He tries. He said anything that helps you get off and experience as much pleasure as possible when you are experiencing anxiety but still want to get off I’m more than happy to try. Feeding him is not something I want to do at all. He even offered to have me watch the stuff I masturbate to or read it or listen to it and he could eat me out so I wouldn’t feel judged. He never judges me for it. He likes curvy girls but yeah not to this extent. He is very sweet. But yeah hearing about all these quarantine gains is making me both terrified and horny and confused. Amd none of the people I want to have gain weight gain weight.

So I’m just now writing more stories about it so that I can live out the stuff there. And yeah it’s hard. But yeah why is no one posting pictures of their gain. Like on Facebook or Instagram or just posting pictures at all. I want so desperately to see it. I feel so horny all the time but yeah been too anxious to fully satisfy it. Anyway sry if this got off topic
3 years
12   loading