General

Grandma is a feeeer

Johny12:
I honestly think my grandma is a feeder. I have been living with her for the past few months and she keeps making comments saying “You need to eat more” which is what every grandmother says. But recently she’s been saying stuff like “I don’t want you to be small, you need to grow” and etc. Like I feel as though she wants me to be “fat”. She also says things like every month you need to size up in clothes. Every time I’m having food and I leave the the table she will ask me to open my mouth to see if I’m full or not because apparently u can tell if someone’s by seeing if food is at the top of there throat lmao. Anyways I know this seems like a stretch and a lot of people will not believe what I am saying is true. So if u have any some advice / feedback let me know by either replying or private message!
I think that you tell her the truth about who you are
4 years

Grandma is a feeeer

Not this s*it again...
4 years

Grandma is a feeeer

Johny12:
I honestly think my grandma is a feeder. I have been living with her for the past few months and she keeps making comments saying “You need to eat more” which is what every grandmother says. But recently she’s been saying stuff like “I don’t want you to be small, you need to grow” and etc. Like I feel as though she wants me to be “fat”. She also says things like every month you need to size up in clothes. Every time I’m having food and I leave the the table she will ask me to open my mouth to see if I’m full or not because apparently u can tell if someone’s by seeing if food is at the top of there throat lmao. Anyways I know this seems like a stretch and a lot of people will not believe what I am saying is true. So if u have any some advice / feedback let me know by either replying or private message!

I would go with the flow. If she's encouraging you to eat, then eat, especially if you want to gain anyway, why not. I like that you are using my drawing as your avatar.
4 years

Grandma is a feeeer

Johny12:

JohnJohnson:
Press X to Doubt.

Good work, Cole
4 years

Grandma is a feeeer

Look at this goofball's timeline.

All his forum posts are "grandma fattening/feeding me"

Keep it to the stories section
4 years

Grandma is a feeeer

Baba Yaga:
Look at this goofball's timeline.

All his forum posts are "grandma fattening/feeding me"

Keep it to the stories section

I kinda gotta agree after having talked with him a bit that it's a bit farfetched given how our talks went
4 years