Gaining

How much have you gained in quarantine?

18lbs
3 years

27 pounds
3 years

So far, about 10-15 pounds. But I still have to go out sometimes, or sometimes I'll go for a drive or to the park.

I think I'm going to need more bottoms (trousers, shorts, etc.) because the waist is getting a little snug. Could probably use some more shirts, too.

I was disappointed to learn I wasn't quite as far along as I thought.
3 years

8lbs not much but started hc so we'll see after delayed gains and im lightly working out. want my fat in my lower half mostly.
3 years

I actually lost over 20 pounds in the first month because I stopped eating out (even fast food) and didn't eat any more than I needed to in order to stretch out grocery trips. Combine that with my fairly low natural appetite and moderate exercise and the pounds fall right off. Now that the curve has been consistently flattened in my area, I'm at least loosening up in regards to food. I've already gained about 7 pounds back in the last couple weeks, and I'm currently eating a footlong sub while already stuffed. It's good to be back.
3 years

annabelly:
Anybody else nervous about seeing people you haven't seen since the quarantine started? So many of my friends have no idea I gained weight. 😧

Honesty, like, 98%!of the time I’m a confident, happy, and an overall badass *** with the super power to ignore diet culture and mainstream body ideals. But a lot of that‘s come from having gained my weight intentionally, and with thoughtful decision making along the way.
I haven’t had time to prepare my ego for the potential reactions, or rehearse a decent excuse I can put into a witty quip at my expense, that’ll let me take the piss out of myself while preempting then from sharing those reactions...
my advice is to come up with those 2 things and you might have some semblance of a plan..?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
3 years

growbagbelly:
18lbs just weighed myself and that wasnt even trying 😂
Must try harder then!
3 years

I have gained almost ten whole pounds! I would have never thought that I would gain this much!!
3 years

I’ve packed on 11 lbs and I’m afraid my summer clothes aren’t going to fit!
3 years

I don't have a working scale. But my belly is bigger
3 years
12345   loading