Gaining

How much have you gained in quarantine?

I have gained 25 pounds so far.
3 years

Just bought new work pants
3 years

I've gained 7 lbs in a month without even trying - I was even working out. Now I've given in and decided to gain purposefully for the next 2 weeks.
3 years

20lbs since March. I work at McDonald’s and they are giving us free lunches now. So I’ve used that to my advantage
3 years

21 lbs since March
3 years

22 pounds and seems like all of it was fat, though that was almost all in the past two months when I started Seroquel at the end of May (10 lbs in June, 10 lbs in July)

Not sure if that’s an excessive amount per month or not. This med makes me hungry all the time and giving up on dieting/eating whatever I want is probably making it pile on much faster than it would otherwise. Also, seeing myself get noticeably fatter makes me excited and then I eat more, even though I keep telling myself I’ll slow down. Hard to slow down when there’s all sorts of tasty food in the house just begging to be devoured! 😂
3 years

Around 25-30 since quar started. And about 45 since January. I picked a good year to start gaining, that's for sure.
3 years

My wife put on 30 lbs. She let it slip one day, I think knowingly...

A few days later I teased her that it may be the covid-60 by the holidays.
She responded teasingly.

Things will get interesting once the holiday Reece's are on sale. Last fall she gained 7lbs in 6 weeks. I should have a very plump wife by Thanksgiving.
3 years

Up 15 lbs. All this sitting around. Staying in and staying safe got me cooking and eating more.
3 years

i lost and gaind my weight back so im at 113 kg smiley
3 years
34567   loading