Gaining

How much have you gained in quarantine?

Last time I climbed on the scale I had gained about 40lbs. But that was a couple of months ago. I am sure I put on at least 10 more. I’m afraid to weight myself.
3 years

I'm not much of a gainer, but from the start of the quarantine. I've probably put on about 25lbs.
3 years

I’m thinking between 15-20 pounds. I don’t like weighing myself regularly. Lol
3 years

During quarantine I went from 220 to 275 as of today and I am loving every second
3 years

Gained 34 lbs since the beginning of the year, was skinny before but now i feel like i enetered the fat category.
3 years

10 pounds for me. It came at different times. I gained 5 last spring and then had a busy summer where I don't feel like I gained much at all. Then to my surprise I gained another 5 pounds in the last month or so. Winter is always my lazy season, so 250 pounds by next March is completely probable.
3 years

I put on just under 20 pounds, taking me to 239. I then lost 10 following a return to a somewhat normal routine. Now that the UK has returned to lockdown, I'm pushing hard to gain the 10 pounds back.

My heaviest ever weight was 253lbs. I'm considering making 254 a Christmas gift to myself.
3 years

30+ lbs. for me....but it is going to be 50+ Lbs. If I achieve my intentional gain goal now.
3 years

I've gained 50 pounds since March.
3 years

NY37:
Wow, here I thought my 25 lb was a lot 😁

25 lb of pure beauty.
3 years
56789   loading