Fat experiences

What do you enjoy about your fat

whats your favorite thing about being and becoming fatter
4 years

I enjoy playing with it. All the time. I also love measuring my fat stomach.
4 years

Chubbybellygirl88:
I enjoy playing with it. All the time. I also love measuring my fat stomach.

What's the seated measurement now Ms. Greedy Piggy? I say my guess is 53.5 .If you ever try my shake you'll be 55 in a day
4 years

strider:

My favorite thing about being fat is the physical sensation of my fat. It's so soft and squishy. My body is just one big stress ball.

My favorite thing about becoming fatter is the physical limitations due to my weight. I noticed recently that I am physically incapable of jumping, and I also cannot run anymore. I just don't have enough strength to get that vertical lift.

I love how difficult it is to tie my shoelaces. I love that going up even a short flight of stairs leaves me out of breath. All these limitations and vulnerabilities are very arousing to me.
3 years

My softness, being able to play with my belly, the ripples that are made every time I slap my belly.
3 years

I like feeling buttery soft and porky all over, with rolls under my arms and on my back and arms and thighs that ripple.

I like how my clothes fit. How my shirts stretch across my back and hug the rolls on my sides. How the buttons gap a bit when I sit down and how I feel so...well-packed with chub. I dream of people observing and thinking/saying, "He's been porking up nicely...look how his clothes are fitting now."
3 years

My butt
3 years

strider:

Zora:
My favorite thing about being fat is the physical sensation of my fat. It's so soft and squishy. My body is just one big stress ball.

My favorite thing about becoming fatter is the physical limitations due to my weight. I noticed recently that I am physically incapable of jumping, and I also cannot run anymore. I just don't have enough strength to get that vertical lift.

I love how difficult it is to tie my shoelaces. I love that going up even a short flight of stairs leaves me out of breath. All these limitations and vulnerabilities are very arousing to me.

yes it's a very turn on
3 years

It's a tie between eating whatever I want and the physical feeling of my fat. It's the perfect balance between squishy and springy! Such fun to play with. I love the feeling of jiggling too. It's a feeling unique to being fat.
3 years

I love looking in the mirror , especially in the bathroom wearing a tight pair of low rise briefs and admire my 48” belly and my fat bottom!
3 years
123   loading