Fat experiences

What do you enjoy about your fat

I certainly enjoy feeling and cupping my stomach after a meal :-) And I enjoy doing the same with my wife, who has the cutest, fattest hips around :-)
3 years

sweetfattie:
It's a tie between eating whatever I want and the physical feeling of my fat. It's the perfect balance between squishy and springy! Such fun to play with. I love the feeling of jiggling too. It's a feeling unique to being fat.

Oh the jiggling is probably what got me sooo hooked - it feels so sensual and arousing. Being so stuffed I can't moved makes me so hot, as well as blowing up with new fat so fast...I had no idea I would make myself so big!
3 years

I love the fact my inner thighs rub all the way to my knees and when I walk all the fat makes my butt cheeks jiggle up and down and side to side.
I love how my belly jiggles when I walk.
Each step my belly will jiggle to the left and the next step it will jiggle to the right.
I had a man in Target boldly checking me out and I could tell he loved the fat moving around.
He walked past me and and said "Hey short and fluffy looking good".
I just smiled back but I really did think what he said was pretty cute and original.
3 years

I like the look on others faces when they gravitate towards me, feeling more at peace than a competition at times. The "compliments" that I look like I lost weight when I know I've ballooned. I like the shocked looks from others and small fats, while being the best dressed knowing inside some feel it would look 10X better on them.
For myself, I like the warmth and feel of being whole, how everything just slows down even in a chaotic city.
3 years

The jiggliness and the softness of it make it so enchanting. I can’t walk around without looking like a jell-o mold.
3 years

I love not being able to push my knees together while sitting. Belly in the way and squishes up nicely.
3 years

I like feeling my belly jiggle every time I walk. I also like jiggling it when I’m sitting down and in bed when I wake up.
3 years

For me it’s feeling heavy. I love the “struggle”.
3 years

For me it is my big fat belly. All of the weight I gain goes right into it. And I LOVE playing with it
3 years

My belly since I added five more inches to it (50-inch belly). It's jiggling now and I can't stop patting my beer belly. So happy.
3 years
123   loading