General

Where do you meet people?

Not only is it hard to find people with a fetish like this, but I can't see to find anyone period.

How did you meet your significant other?
4 years

There is basically nobody who has that fetish in my area :'3
4 years

saturn:

John Smith:
Maybe you should try FeedeeFat...

Oh thank you for the advice 🌸
4 years

I'm single.

The only effective way to meet anyone for possible romantic relationships is in person.

I almost have no reason to believe I'll meet anyone who will admit to being into this, even to themselves. The best I can hope for is a heavy woman who hopefully likes eating and doesn't mind being her size, which is considerably easy to find.

But traditionally, the most effective way I've met anyone has been at bars. There are other activities where you might be able to meet some folks, but they too are in person.

On uncommon occasions, I find someone online to talk to at length online, but this doesn't happen often and it never goes anywhere. There's too many unknowns, too many ways for it to all go wrong. What can be achieved or discovered in person in hours or even minutes, takes days or weeks online and will likely be all for naught. The odds are likely akin to lottery jackpot odds.

Dedicated dating web sites are even worse. If every single profile on such a web site was fake, I would have had the exact same outcome and result. If every message I sent was sent to the electronic equivalent of a shredder, it would be the same result. Any money that would be spent on a dating web site, would be spent better on literally anything else. You would be better off using $1 bills like toilet paper. If I were sufficiently unscrupulous, I would do that and rake in the bacon, profiting on the loneliness and misery while providing more of the same and causing folks to become even more bitter and angry. My advice would be to either simply not bother, or if you must, don't spend a dime.

Yes, I know that during this crisis it's harder than ever to meet anyone in person. You may just have to wait until it's over. If you are too shy, too introverted, or never go out besides work and errands, it may sound a bit harsh or unfair, but the odds that you will die alone go up significantly.
4 years

saturn:

John Smith:
Maybe you should try FeedeeFat...

What is this? I’m not finding any website
3 years

gym bunnie:
Try feabie?

John Smith:

Dalton Duke:
Unless you want to pour 100s of dollars into some random e-girl who is only in the fetish for money lol

Or if you want to meet some absolutely crazy people. Been on 2 dates from Feabie and one ghosted me after 7 dates, and the other blew up my phone with about 200 texts and voicemails when I couldn't meet her for breakfast because I was about to clock into work.
3 years

It is quite difficult I have found. Dated some women who just couldn't accept I wanted to grow and my feedee desires.

Finding women that are willing to even talk has been quite difficult within the feederism community. Kinda catch 22 for my experience so far.
3 years

Tiktok?
3 years

In fantasy land. They don't call it 'fantasy' feeder for nothing.
3 years